This is my first time on here, but I'm looking for some advise on planning our honeymmon for next September. We have pretty much decided on Asia, for about 2 and a half to 3 weeks. We are travelling from Ireland and our budget is 5000-6000. We would like a bit of adventure maybe with some wildlife and a 5 day spell of luxury by the beach. We don't really want to stay in resorts as we would like to get out and about.
We had thought about Borneo, Malaysia, Bali and Vietnam although I have been warned about the weather at that time of year in Vietnam so any help would be great.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cubs vs Dodgers
- 2 Sri Lanka Visa
- 3 Sim cards and adaptors
- 4 Hoi Ann hotel
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 Place to stay Hue
- 7 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 8 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 9 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 10 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 11 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 12 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 13 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 14 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 15 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 16 India help needed
- 17 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 18 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 21 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 22 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 23 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 24 Go to Pai or not?
- 25 Ko Kraden hotels