This is my first time on here, but I'm looking for some advise on planning our honeymmon for next September. We have pretty much decided on Asia, for about 2 and a half to 3 weeks. We are travelling from Ireland and our budget is 5000-6000. We would like a bit of adventure maybe with some wildlife and a 5 day spell of luxury by the beach. We don't really want to stay in resorts as we would like to get out and about.
We had thought about Borneo, Malaysia, Bali and Vietnam although I have been warned about the weather at that time of year in Vietnam so any help would be great.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel India solo
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 4 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 5 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 6 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 7 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/no2-force-fx/
- 8 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 9 North India Itinerary advice
- 10 Indonesia travel agent
- 11 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 12 Osaka, aquarium?
- 13 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 16 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 17 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 18 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 19 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 20 A beach of choice on Samui
- 21 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 22 Bangkok Taxis
- 23 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 24 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 25 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US