This is my first time on here, but I'm looking for some advise on planning our honeymmon for next September. We have pretty much decided on Asia, for about 2 and a half to 3 weeks. We are travelling from Ireland and our budget is 5000-6000. We would like a bit of adventure maybe with some wildlife and a 5 day spell of luxury by the beach. We don't really want to stay in resorts as we would like to get out and about.
We had thought about Borneo, Malaysia, Bali and Vietnam although I have been warned about the weather at that time of year in Vietnam so any help would be great.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 North India Itinerary advice
- 2 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 3 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 4 Bali private driver recommendation
- 5 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 6 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 7 The Indian money crunch.
- 8 The truth about elephant tourism
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 11 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 14 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 15 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 16 Kerala trip
- 17 E Visa for India?
- 18 1-2 months South East Asia
- 19 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 20 Help - India.
- 21 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 22 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 23 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 24 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 25 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?