This is my first time on here, but I'm looking for some advise on planning our honeymmon for next September. We have pretty much decided on Asia, for about 2 and a half to 3 weeks. We are travelling from Ireland and our budget is 5000-6000. We would like a bit of adventure maybe with some wildlife and a 5 day spell of luxury by the beach. We don't really want to stay in resorts as we would like to get out and about.
We had thought about Borneo, Malaysia, Bali and Vietnam although I have been warned about the weather at that time of year in Vietnam so any help would be great.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 2 Japan / Korea Trip
- 3 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 4 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 5 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 6 vietnam visa
- 7 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 10 Tokyo daytrip
- 11 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 12 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 13 Trip Report : China
- 14 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 15 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 16 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 17 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 18 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 19 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 20 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 21 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 22 Bali - What to do?
- 23 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.