My fiance and I are looking to go on our honeymoon in Vietnam. Neither of us have been to SE Asia before, and we are looking forward to our first experience there! We have 7-10 days, and I was wondering where I should look at going for that time. We plan on going in the middle or end of July.
It would be fun to have a few days to enjoy the culture and sight see, and a few days on a beach at a resort of some kind. We are trying to be cost effective, so nothing too expensive. I would really like to know where we should go to get the most out of the short amount of days we have.
Any ideas on where we should go?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India help needed
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 4 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 5 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 6 Sim cards and adaptors
- 7 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 8 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 9 Sri Lanka Visa
- 10 Hoi Ann hotel
- 11 Hotel in Hanoi
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 14 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 15 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 16 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 17 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 18 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 19 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 20 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 21 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 22 Trekking outside Sapa
- 23 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 24 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 25 Need help filling out my itinerary