My fiance and I are looking to go on our honeymoon in Vietnam. Neither of us have been to SE Asia before, and we are looking forward to our first experience there! We have 7-10 days, and I was wondering where I should look at going for that time. We plan on going in the middle or end of July.
It would be fun to have a few days to enjoy the culture and sight see, and a few days on a beach at a resort of some kind. We are trying to be cost effective, so nothing too expensive. I would really like to know where we should go to get the most out of the short amount of days we have.
Any ideas on where we should go?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Japan
- 2 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 3 A first time for everything in Japan
- 4 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 5 India Tour Companies
- 6 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 7 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 8 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 11 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 12 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 13 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 14 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 15 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 16 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 17 Vietnam Dong
- 18 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 19 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 20 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 21 New Years in Japan
- 22 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 23 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 24 Touristy Thailand
- 25 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia