My fiance and I are looking to go on our honeymoon in Vietnam. Neither of us have been to SE Asia before, and we are looking forward to our first experience there! We have 7-10 days, and I was wondering where I should look at going for that time. We plan on going in the middle or end of July.
It would be fun to have a few days to enjoy the culture and sight see, and a few days on a beach at a resort of some kind. We are trying to be cost effective, so nothing too expensive. I would really like to know where we should go to get the most out of the short amount of days we have.
Any ideas on where we should go?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My Topic Title 안전놀이터주소 /「‰」【ZVZ78.COM】「‰」＼raz 사설토토
- 2 토토야구배팅 /「‰」【ZVZ78.COM】「‰」＼raz 토토축구배당
- 3 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 4 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 7 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 8 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 9 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 10 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 11 Road Scholar tour in China
- 12 China in june-July
- 13 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 16 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 China in July
- 19 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 20 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 21 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 22 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?