I just recently got engaged and my fiancee and I are hoping to book the perfect Thailand honeymoon for Dec 2015/Jan 2016. Problem is...we are kind of clueless on what we should do. I'm blown away by the wealth of knowledge you all have and hope you can spare some time to impart your knowledge!
So...if you were to spend 2 weeks in Thailand, what would your itinerary look like? Keep in mind we are first-timers coming in from Chicago, love adventure and new experiences and we (ok...me) definitely want to secure some solid beach/relaxing time.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT☎ HP TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 3 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 4 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 5 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Trekking outside Sapa
- 9 Hoi Ann hotel
- 10 Place to stay Hue
- 11 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 12 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 13 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 14 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 15 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 16 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 17 Go to Pai or not?
- 18 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 19 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 20 Thai Island Itinerary
- 21 Thailand
- 22 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 23 Asian Pillows
- 24 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 25 North Korea Day Trip