I just recently got engaged and my fiancee and I are hoping to book the perfect Thailand honeymoon for Dec 2015/Jan 2016. Problem is...we are kind of clueless on what we should do. I'm blown away by the wealth of knowledge you all have and hope you can spare some time to impart your knowledge!
So...if you were to spend 2 weeks in Thailand, what would your itinerary look like? Keep in mind we are first-timers coming in from Chicago, love adventure and new experiences and we (ok...me) definitely want to secure some solid beach/relaxing time.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/vxl-male-enhancement/
- 2 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 3 India Tour Companies
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Impressions of India
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 Bye bye SE Asia
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Laos planning.
- 20 Japan - costs
- 21 Japan for Foodies
- 22 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 23 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 24 Japan Rail Pass
- 25 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed