My husband and I are going to Thailand at the end of February for 2 weeks and doing 4 places. Curious on comments about hotels and if any activity/food recos anywhere.
BKK - Peninsula
CM - 137 Pillars
Phuket - Trisara
Krabi - Tubkaak
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 2 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 3 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 4 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 5 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 India in March and April??
- 8 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 9 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 10 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 11 Japan- National Holiday
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Passport
- 14 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 15 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 16 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 17 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 18 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 19 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 20 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 21 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 22 Amakusa island help
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 25 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary