I am planning my honeymoon in Thailand for the beginning of August. We will have 14 days in Thailand total. Because it is supposed to be monsoon season I have tailored my itinerary to the areas that are supposed to receive the least rain in August.
2 days in Bangkok
(Have been looking at both Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort and the St. Regis Bangkok)
5 days in Koh Samui
2 days in Koh Phangan
2 days in Ko Tao (hoping to get in some scuba diving here)
Any recommendation for activities (cooking schools, massages, scuba diving, temples, shopping, anything else really), restaurants, bars for drinks, hotels? We were hoping to keep the activities and the hotels "honeymoon style". I've never been to Thailand before, so really no idea where to start!
Thanks in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Bangkok Taxis
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 5 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 6 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 7 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 8 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 9 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 10 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 11 A month in central Asia
- 12 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 15 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 16 Osaka, aquarium?
- 17 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 18 favorite activities in krabi area
- 19 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 20 Cambodia arrival visa
- 21 Itinerary feedback please
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 24 day trip plan: early stages
- 24 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 25 Singapore with kids