I am planning my honeymoon in Thailand for the beginning of August. We will have 14 days in Thailand total. Because it is supposed to be monsoon season I have tailored my itinerary to the areas that are supposed to receive the least rain in August.
2 days in Bangkok
(Have been looking at both Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort and the St. Regis Bangkok)
5 days in Koh Samui
2 days in Koh Phangan
2 days in Ko Tao (hoping to get in some scuba diving here)
Any recommendation for activities (cooking schools, massages, scuba diving, temples, shopping, anything else really), restaurants, bars for drinks, hotels? We were hoping to keep the activities and the hotels "honeymoon style". I've never been to Thailand before, so really no idea where to start!
Thanks in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 2 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 3 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 4 North India Itinerary advice
- 5 The Indian money crunch.
- 6 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 7 The truth about elephant tourism
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 10 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 11 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 12 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 13 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 14 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 15 Kerala trip
- 16 E Visa for India?
- 17 1-2 months South East Asia
- 18 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 19 Help - India.
- 20 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 21 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 22 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 23 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 24 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 25 Side trips from Taipei