I am planning my honeymoon in Thailand for the beginning of August. We will have 14 days in Thailand total. Because it is supposed to be monsoon season I have tailored my itinerary to the areas that are supposed to receive the least rain in August.
2 days in Bangkok
(Have been looking at both Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort and the St. Regis Bangkok)
5 days in Koh Samui
2 days in Koh Phangan
2 days in Ko Tao (hoping to get in some scuba diving here)
Any recommendation for activities (cooking schools, massages, scuba diving, temples, shopping, anything else really), restaurants, bars for drinks, hotels? We were hoping to keep the activities and the hotels "honeymoon style". I've never been to Thailand before, so really no idea where to start!
Thanks in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 2 Japan GTG, early April
- 3 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 4 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 5 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 6 Impressions of India
- 7 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 8 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 9 Beijing tours
- 10 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 13 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 14 Takayama trail, Japan
- 15 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 16 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 17 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 18 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 19 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 20 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 21 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 22 Visa for India
- 23 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 24 Hútòng Walking
- 25 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos