I am planning my honeymoon in Thailand for the beginning of August. We will have 14 days in Thailand total. Because it is supposed to be monsoon season I have tailored my itinerary to the areas that are supposed to receive the least rain in August.
2 days in Bangkok
(Have been looking at both Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort and the St. Regis Bangkok)
5 days in Koh Samui
2 days in Koh Phangan
2 days in Ko Tao (hoping to get in some scuba diving here)
Any recommendation for activities (cooking schools, massages, scuba diving, temples, shopping, anything else really), restaurants, bars for drinks, hotels? We were hoping to keep the activities and the hotels "honeymoon style". I've never been to Thailand before, so really no idea where to start!
Thanks in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 the카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 트럼프카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 모바일카지노c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 모바일바둑이c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 6 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 7 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 8 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 9 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 10 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 11 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 12 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 13 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 14 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 15 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 16 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 17 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 18 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 19 November, March, June... Japan?
- 20 Itinerary Help Japan
- 21 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 22 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 23 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 24 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 25 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary