I am planning my honeymoon in Thailand for the beginning of August. We will have 14 days in Thailand total. Because it is supposed to be monsoon season I have tailored my itinerary to the areas that are supposed to receive the least rain in August.
2 days in Bangkok
(Have been looking at both Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort and the St. Regis Bangkok)
5 days in Koh Samui
2 days in Koh Phangan
2 days in Ko Tao (hoping to get in some scuba diving here)
Any recommendation for activities (cooking schools, massages, scuba diving, temples, shopping, anything else really), restaurants, bars for drinks, hotels? We were hoping to keep the activities and the hotels "honeymoon style". I've never been to Thailand before, so really no idea where to start!
Thanks in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary!
- 2 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 3 India itinerary critique please
- 4 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 5 Japan/Korea/HK
- 6 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 7 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 8 Vientiane and ??
- 9 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 10 Thai Elephants
- 11 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 12 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 13 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 14 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 20 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 21 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 22 Mumbai short visit
- 23 which city should i start from first
- 24 Do not miss the variety of Indonesian cultural festivals in 2017
- 25 Cultural Festivals of Indonesia