I am planning my honeymoon to Sri Lanka, so far my itinerary is as follows:
1 night Colombo
3 nights Habarana
2 nights Heritance Tea Factory
5 nights room and breakfast Fortress
We are keen to spend time exploring in Galle, but The Fortress where we are planning to stay, is in Koggala (about 30 mins from Galle)
-Are we best to eat in the hotel every evening or are there good options for eating out in Galle
-Is it easy to get to transport around the area in the evenings - is it safe?!
We don't want to be trapped in a resort for 5 nights so is it better to stay centrally in Galle?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Japan Rail Pass
- 4 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 5 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 6 Japan - costs
- 7 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Sri Lanka May
- 11 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 Japan rough itinerary
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 18 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 19 One night in Osaka
- 20 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 21 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 22 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 23 Singapore weather in August/September
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 First time going abroad