I am planning my honeymoon to Sri Lanka, so far my itinerary is as follows:
1 night Colombo
3 nights Habarana
2 nights Heritance Tea Factory
5 nights room and breakfast Fortress
We are keen to spend time exploring in Galle, but The Fortress where we are planning to stay, is in Koggala (about 30 mins from Galle)
-Are we best to eat in the hotel every evening or are there good options for eating out in Galle
-Is it easy to get to transport around the area in the evenings - is it safe?!
We don't want to be trapped in a resort for 5 nights so is it better to stay centrally in Galle?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EPSON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 hiking japan sept
- 3 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 4 Terracotta Warriors
- 5 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 6 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 7 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 8 The best way to My Son
- 9 Japan Itinerary!
- 10 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 11 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 12 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 13 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 16 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 17 Japan rough itinerary
- 18 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 19 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 20 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 21 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 22 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 23 shanghai for 4 days
- 24 Budget Servied Apt
- 25 7 hour layover in Beijing