I am planning my honeymoon to Sri Lanka, so far my itinerary is as follows:
1 night Colombo
3 nights Habarana
2 nights Heritance Tea Factory
5 nights room and breakfast Fortress
We are keen to spend time exploring in Galle, but The Fortress where we are planning to stay, is in Koggala (about 30 mins from Galle)
-Are we best to eat in the hotel every evening or are there good options for eating out in Galle
-Is it easy to get to transport around the area in the evenings - is it safe?!
We don't want to be trapped in a resort for 5 nights so is it better to stay centrally in Galle?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 India help needed
- 3 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 4 Beach hotel Thailand
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 9 Sim cards and adaptors
- 10 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 11 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 12 Sri Lanka Visa
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 Hotel in Hanoi
- 15 Place to stay Hue
- 16 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 17 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 18 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 19 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 20 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 21 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 22 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 23 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 24 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 25 Trekking outside Sapa