I am planning my honeymoon to Sri Lanka, so far my itinerary is as follows:
1 night Colombo
3 nights Habarana
2 nights Heritance Tea Factory
5 nights room and breakfast Fortress
We are keen to spend time exploring in Galle, but The Fortress where we are planning to stay, is in Koggala (about 30 mins from Galle)
-Are we best to eat in the hotel every evening or are there good options for eating out in Galle
-Is it easy to get to transport around the area in the evenings - is it safe?!
We don't want to be trapped in a resort for 5 nights so is it better to stay centrally in Galle?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 오션 바다이야기 신천지 ▣☆접 속 : vtk19.컴 ▣☆
- 2 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ▣☆접 속 : vtk19.컴 ▣☆
- 3 currency conversion
- 4 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 5 Phenom Penh
- 6 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 7 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 8 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 9 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 10 One day in Saigon
- 11 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 12 Bali private driver recommendation
- 13 North India Itinerary advice
- 14 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 15 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 16 The Indian money crunch.
- 17 The truth about elephant tourism
- 18 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 19 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 20 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 21 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 22 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 23 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 24 Kerala trip
- 25 E Visa for India?