We are a young couple, in our 30`s, who would like to spend our honeymoon in the Maldives and Sri Lanka in October. We would like to start our trip on a beach destination and then move to a cultural destination. Our plans, so far, are as follows:
- Depart to Malé in October 7th, from Brazil
- Arrival in Malé in October 9th
- 6 nights in the Maldives: we would like your help to find a nice hotel. We would like to stay in a very relaxing place, on a water bungalow: Our options, so far, are: Four Seasons Hotels (Landaa Giraavaru or Kuda Huraa), Cocoa Island by Como, W Hotel, Gili or Baros. What would you recommend?
- 8 nights in Sri Lanka (we could probably do 9 nights; we prefer to stay in fewer places):
2 nights in Vil Uyana Hotel
2 nights in Kandy at the Kandy House
2 nights in the Tea Trails Hotel
2 nights in the Dutch House or the Amangalle Hotel
Would you skip Vil Uyana and split the 8-9 nights in Kandy, Tea Trails and the Dutch House?
- 2 nights in Dubai or our way back: any recommendations?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 2 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 3 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 4 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 5 Totally unprepared
- 6 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 7 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 8 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 9 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 10 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 11 Rental Car Bali
- 12 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 13 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 14 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 15 A great trip in India
- 16 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 17 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 18 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 19 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 20 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 21 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 22 Some notes about South Korea
- 23 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 24 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 25 Burma itinerary critic.