We are a young couple, in our 30`s, who would like to spend our honeymoon in the Maldives and Sri Lanka in October. We would like to start our trip on a beach destination and then move to a cultural destination. Our plans, so far, are as follows:
- Depart to Malé in October 7th, from Brazil
- Arrival in Malé in October 9th
- 6 nights in the Maldives: we would like your help to find a nice hotel. We would like to stay in a very relaxing place, on a water bungalow: Our options, so far, are: Four Seasons Hotels (Landaa Giraavaru or Kuda Huraa), Cocoa Island by Como, W Hotel, Gili or Baros. What would you recommend?
- 8 nights in Sri Lanka (we could probably do 9 nights; we prefer to stay in fewer places):
2 nights in Vil Uyana Hotel
2 nights in Kandy at the Kandy House
2 nights in the Tea Trails Hotel
2 nights in the Dutch House or the Amangalle Hotel
Would you skip Vil Uyana and split the 8-9 nights in Kandy, Tea Trails and the Dutch House?
- 2 nights in Dubai or our way back: any recommendations?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 2 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 3 Hotel Chang Mai
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 6 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 7 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 8 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 9 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 10 Hotel in Hanoi
- 11 India help needed
- 12 Beach hotel Thailand
- 13 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 16 Sim cards and adaptors
- 17 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 18 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 19 Sri Lanka Visa
- 20 Hoi Ann hotel
- 21 Place to stay Hue
- 22 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 23 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 24 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 25 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon