We are a young couple, in our 30`s, who would like to spend our honeymoon in the Maldives and Sri Lanka in October. We would like to start our trip on a beach destination and then move to a cultural destination. Our plans, so far, are as follows:
- Depart to Malé in October 7th, from Brazil
- Arrival in Malé in October 9th
- 6 nights in the Maldives: we would like your help to find a nice hotel. We would like to stay in a very relaxing place, on a water bungalow: Our options, so far, are: Four Seasons Hotels (Landaa Giraavaru or Kuda Huraa), Cocoa Island by Como, W Hotel, Gili or Baros. What would you recommend?
- 8 nights in Sri Lanka (we could probably do 9 nights; we prefer to stay in fewer places):
2 nights in Vil Uyana Hotel
2 nights in Kandy at the Kandy House
2 nights in the Tea Trails Hotel
2 nights in the Dutch House or the Amangalle Hotel
Would you skip Vil Uyana and split the 8-9 nights in Kandy, Tea Trails and the Dutch House?
- 2 nights in Dubai or our way back: any recommendations?
Thank you so much!
Honeymoon in Sri Lanka and the Maldives in October
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 2 Travel during China national week?
- 3 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 6 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 7 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 8 Angkor - when to go?
- 9 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 10 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 11 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 12 India with 4 kids
- 13 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 14 Destination Bangkok, again
- 15 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 16 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 17 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 18 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 19 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 20 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 21 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 22 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 23 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 24 Bagan Guide Recommendation
- 25 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor