We are a young couple, in our 30`s, who would like to spend our honeymoon in the Maldives and Sri Lanka in October. We would like to start our trip on a beach destination and then move to a cultural destination. Our plans, so far, are as follows:
- Depart to Malé in October 7th, from Brazil
- Arrival in Malé in October 9th
- 6 nights in the Maldives: we would like your help to find a nice hotel. We would like to stay in a very relaxing place, on a water bungalow: Our options, so far, are: Four Seasons Hotels (Landaa Giraavaru or Kuda Huraa), Cocoa Island by Como, W Hotel, Gili or Baros. What would you recommend?
- 8 nights in Sri Lanka (we could probably do 9 nights; we prefer to stay in fewer places):
2 nights in Vil Uyana Hotel
2 nights in Kandy at the Kandy House
2 nights in the Tea Trails Hotel
2 nights in the Dutch House or the Amangalle Hotel
Would you skip Vil Uyana and split the 8-9 nights in Kandy, Tea Trails and the Dutch House?
- 2 nights in Dubai or our way back: any recommendations?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Thai Visa
- 2 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 3 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 4 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 5 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 6 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 7 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 8 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 9 New Years in Japan
- 10 A Victory Day Tour
- 11 Traffic and Police in India
- 12 India visa for new passport
- 13 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 14 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 15 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 16 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 17 Serendipity Srilanka
- 18 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 19 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 20 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 21 Sri Lanka in December
- 22 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 23 january 31 in colombo
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang