I am planning to go for our honeymoon during the 1st two weeks of September for a honeymoon
We were initially planning Vietnam
3 Nights - Hanoi, 2 Nights - Halong Bay Cruise, 3 Nights Hoi An, 2 Nights Saigon and 3 Nights in Con Dao or some nice beach on South Viet
We were apprehensive about the weather in the central and southern parts on Viet or decided to go to bali after Halong Bay (Though I have heard Hoi an is fantastic)
We would be taking flights for domestic routes within the country to save time.
our second options was Thailand and Bali (2 Nights Bangkok, 5 Nights Koh samui & 6 Nights Bali)
can someone please make some suggestions as to which of these options would be better in sept....
Only Vietnam / Viet - Bali / Viet - Thai or Thai - Bali ?
we want a nice romantic holiday with a bit of culture, parties and the usual honeymoon stuff )
Please keep in mind the weather ( We do not mind a bit of heat or rain )
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 2 Thailand Guides
- 3 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 4 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 5 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 6 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 9 Phuket Beaches
- 10 India itinerary critique please
- 11 Japan Itinerary!
- 12 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 13 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 14 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 17 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 20 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 21 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 22 Himachal Pradesh
- 23 Luggage size China ?
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 Thai Elephants