I am planning to go for our honeymoon during the 1st two weeks of September for a honeymoon
We were initially planning Vietnam
3 Nights - Hanoi, 2 Nights - Halong Bay Cruise, 3 Nights Hoi An, 2 Nights Saigon and 3 Nights in Con Dao or some nice beach on South Viet
We were apprehensive about the weather in the central and southern parts on Viet or decided to go to bali after Halong Bay (Though I have heard Hoi an is fantastic)
We would be taking flights for domestic routes within the country to save time.
our second options was Thailand and Bali (2 Nights Bangkok, 5 Nights Koh samui & 6 Nights Bali)
can someone please make some suggestions as to which of these options would be better in sept....
Only Vietnam / Viet - Bali / Viet - Thai or Thai - Bali ?
we want a nice romantic holiday with a bit of culture, parties and the usual honeymoon stuff )
Please keep in mind the weather ( We do not mind a bit of heat or rain )
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Christmas in the Alps
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 5 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 6 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 7 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 8 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 9 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 10 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 11 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 12 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 13 sri lanka- tips required
- 14 base bangkok or manilla
- 15 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 16 Idiotic time zone question
- 17 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 18 Mount Koya
- 19 Sometahing is wrong
- 20 Twin rooms in Japan
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Change my Itinerary?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 25 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice