I am planning to go for our honeymoon during the 1st two weeks of September for a honeymoon
We were initially planning Vietnam
3 Nights - Hanoi, 2 Nights - Halong Bay Cruise, 3 Nights Hoi An, 2 Nights Saigon and 3 Nights in Con Dao or some nice beach on South Viet
We were apprehensive about the weather in the central and southern parts on Viet or decided to go to bali after Halong Bay (Though I have heard Hoi an is fantastic)
We would be taking flights for domestic routes within the country to save time.
our second options was Thailand and Bali (2 Nights Bangkok, 5 Nights Koh samui & 6 Nights Bali)
can someone please make some suggestions as to which of these options would be better in sept....
Only Vietnam / Viet - Bali / Viet - Thai or Thai - Bali ?
we want a nice romantic holiday with a bit of culture, parties and the usual honeymoon stuff )
Please keep in mind the weather ( We do not mind a bit of heat or rain )
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 2 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 3 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 4 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 5 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 6 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 7 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 8 Planning my Philippines trip
- 9 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 10 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 11 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 12 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 13 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 16 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 17 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 18 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 19 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 20 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 November, March, June... Japan?
- 23 Itinerary Help Japan
- 24 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 25 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha