I am planning to go for our honeymoon during the 1st two weeks of September for a honeymoon
We were initially planning Vietnam
3 Nights - Hanoi, 2 Nights - Halong Bay Cruise, 3 Nights Hoi An, 2 Nights Saigon and 3 Nights in Con Dao or some nice beach on South Viet
We were apprehensive about the weather in the central and southern parts on Viet or decided to go to bali after Halong Bay (Though I have heard Hoi an is fantastic)
We would be taking flights for domestic routes within the country to save time.
our second options was Thailand and Bali (2 Nights Bangkok, 5 Nights Koh samui & 6 Nights Bali)
can someone please make some suggestions as to which of these options would be better in sept....
Only Vietnam / Viet - Bali / Viet - Thai or Thai - Bali ?
we want a nice romantic holiday with a bit of culture, parties and the usual honeymoon stuff )
Please keep in mind the weather ( We do not mind a bit of heat or rain )
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 카지노온라인 ⊙●홈 피 - pts11.컴 ⊙●
- 2 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 3 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 4 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 5 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 6 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 7 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 8 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 9 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 10 Kerala trip
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 E Visa for India?
- 13 1-2 months South East Asia
- 14 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 15 Help - India.
- 16 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 17 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 18 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 19 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 20 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 21 Side trips from Taipei
- 22 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 23 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 24 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 25 Bicycling in Vietnam