Wanted to see what you think about our honeymoon plans. Any constructive feedback is welcome! I would especially appreciate any specific recommendations for things to see, restaurants to go to, food to try etc. Also, if you think any of our destinations could be replaced with something better, be sure to let me know...
We are not independently wealthy in any way but for this trip we are okay splurging a bit. Here's the current plan.
Duration: 10 days
Flying in from: Shanghai (we live in San Francisco but are having an additional reception in Shanghai)
Flying back to: San Francisco
1st stop: Singapore, 3 days, staying at Shangri-La
2nd stop: Penang, 3 days, staying at Eastern & Oriental
3rd stop: Langkawi, 4 days, staying at the Four Seasons
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel India solo
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 3 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Osaka, aquarium?
- 7 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 8 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 9 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 10 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 11 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 13 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 14 North India Itinerary advice
- 15 Indonesia travel agent
- 16 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 17 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 18 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 19 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 20 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 21 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 22 A beach of choice on Samui
- 23 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 24 Bangkok Taxis
- 25 3 weeks - first time SEA