Wanted to see what you think about our honeymoon plans. Any constructive feedback is welcome! I would especially appreciate any specific recommendations for things to see, restaurants to go to, food to try etc. Also, if you think any of our destinations could be replaced with something better, be sure to let me know...
We are not independently wealthy in any way but for this trip we are okay splurging a bit. Here's the current plan.
Duration: 10 days
Flying in from: Shanghai (we live in San Francisco but are having an additional reception in Shanghai)
Flying back to: San Francisco
1st stop: Singapore, 3 days, staying at Shangri-La
2nd stop: Penang, 3 days, staying at Eastern & Oriental
3rd stop: Langkawi, 4 days, staying at the Four Seasons
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please help us with planning a Silk Road tour in China 2017
- 2 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 3 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 4 Vietnam visa
- 5 Vietnam visa debate
- 6 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 7 Silk Road Tour - China
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 18 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 21 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 24 Japan - costs
- 25 Japan for Foodies