Wanted to see what you think about our honeymoon plans. Any constructive feedback is welcome! I would especially appreciate any specific recommendations for things to see, restaurants to go to, food to try etc. Also, if you think any of our destinations could be replaced with something better, be sure to let me know...
We are not independently wealthy in any way but for this trip we are okay splurging a bit. Here's the current plan.
Duration: 10 days
Flying in from: Shanghai (we live in San Francisco but are having an additional reception in Shanghai)
Flying back to: San Francisco
1st stop: Singapore, 3 days, staying at Shangri-La
2nd stop: Penang, 3 days, staying at Eastern & Oriental
3rd stop: Langkawi, 4 days, staying at the Four Seasons
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel Chang Mai
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 India help needed
- 4 Beach hotel Thailand
- 5 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 6 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 7 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 9 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 10 Sim cards and adaptors
- 11 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 12 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 13 Sri Lanka Visa
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 Hotel in Hanoi
- 16 Place to stay Hue
- 17 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 18 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 19 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 20 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 23 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 24 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 25 Help with SEAsia itinerary