Wanted to see what you think about our honeymoon plans. Any constructive feedback is welcome! I would especially appreciate any specific recommendations for things to see, restaurants to go to, food to try etc. Also, if you think any of our destinations could be replaced with something better, be sure to let me know...
We are not independently wealthy in any way but for this trip we are okay splurging a bit. Here's the current plan.
Duration: 10 days
Flying in from: Shanghai (we live in San Francisco but are having an additional reception in Shanghai)
Flying back to: San Francisco
1st stop: Singapore, 3 days, staying at Shangri-La
2nd stop: Penang, 3 days, staying at Eastern & Oriental
3rd stop: Langkawi, 4 days, staying at the Four Seasons
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India in March and April??
- 2 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 3 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 4 Passport
- 5 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 6 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 9 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 10 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 11 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 12 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 13 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 14 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 15 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 16 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 17 Amakusa island help
- 18 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 19 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 20 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 21 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 22 Japan Itinerary
- 23 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 24 Toddler twin travel in India
- 25 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel