Wanted to see what you think about our honeymoon plans. Any constructive feedback is welcome! I would especially appreciate any specific recommendations for things to see, restaurants to go to, food to try etc. Also, if you think any of our destinations could be replaced with something better, be sure to let me know...
We are not independently wealthy in any way but for this trip we are okay splurging a bit. Here's the current plan.
Duration: 10 days
Flying in from: Shanghai (we live in San Francisco but are having an additional reception in Shanghai)
Flying back to: San Francisco
1st stop: Singapore, 3 days, staying at Shangri-La
2nd stop: Penang, 3 days, staying at Eastern & Oriental
3rd stop: Langkawi, 4 days, staying at the Four Seasons
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 2 http://www.usadrugguide.com/true-brilliance/
- 3 travel blog/website? best "models"?
- 4 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 5 Favorite travel apps?
- 6 Impressions of India
- 7 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 8 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 9 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 10 How much Yen?
- 11 Tokyo hotel help
- 12 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 13 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 14 South Korea for Chuseok
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 17 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 18 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 21 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 22 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 23 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 24 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 25 Private tours in Northern India