i am getting married in nov. bt we planning to go for honeymoon in jan. i wanna know which countries would be gud to travel in jan. dun want too cold or wet. my budget is bout 12000 USD. thinking of doing it a 2 week honeymoon. i was thinking of greece and turkey together. bt open for other options. we aint into clubbing n stuff, jus wanna have our privacy n relaxing.
hope to hear from someone soon.
honeymoon in jan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Christmas Time in India
- 2 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 3 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 4 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Myanmar podcast
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 8 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 9 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 10 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 11 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 12 Burma with a toddler
- 13 Having doubts with China
- 14 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 15 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 16 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 17 Bali wedding in villa
- 18 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 19 beaches in Thailand
- 20 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 21 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 22 Escorted Tour of Vietnam
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 South Korea, 7th World Water Forum - April 2015
- 25 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali