i am getting married in nov. bt we planning to go for honeymoon in jan. i wanna know which countries would be gud to travel in jan. dun want too cold or wet. my budget is bout 12000 USD. thinking of doing it a 2 week honeymoon. i was thinking of greece and turkey together. bt open for other options. we aint into clubbing n stuff, jus wanna have our privacy n relaxing.
hope to hear from someone soon.
honeymoon in jan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hokkaido outskirts
- 2 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 3 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 4 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 5 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 6 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 7 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 8 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 11 July itinerary in Japan
- 12 India and Nepal 2014
- 13 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 14 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 15 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 16 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 17 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 18 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 19 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 20 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 23 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 24 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 25 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?