i am getting married in nov. bt we planning to go for honeymoon in jan. i wanna know which countries would be gud to travel in jan. dun want too cold or wet. my budget is bout 12000 USD. thinking of doing it a 2 week honeymoon. i was thinking of greece and turkey together. bt open for other options. we aint into clubbing n stuff, jus wanna have our privacy n relaxing.
hope to hear from someone soon.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu in late September
- 2 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 3 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 4 Bangkok, day tours.
- 5 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 6 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 7 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 8 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 9 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 10 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 11 hanoi eats
- 12 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 13 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 14 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 15 My First India Trip
- 16 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 17 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 18 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 19 Castle & King tour questions
- 20 5 days Japan
- 21 Bicycle riding required?
- 22 A train ride through Java
- 23 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 24 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 25 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali