i am getting married in nov. bt we planning to go for honeymoon in jan. i wanna know which countries would be gud to travel in jan. dun want too cold or wet. my budget is bout 12000 USD. thinking of doing it a 2 week honeymoon. i was thinking of greece and turkey together. bt open for other options. we aint into clubbing n stuff, jus wanna have our privacy n relaxing.
hope to hear from someone soon.
honeymoon in jan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 2 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 3 Kyushu rail pass
- 4 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 5 6 full days in Yagoon
- 6 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 7 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 Places to visit in India in October
- 12 Amphawa Floating Market
- 13 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 14 Currency in South Korea
- 15 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 16 Krabi island tours
- 17 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 18 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 19 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 20 Malaysian honeymoon
- 21 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 22 Myanmar itinerary help
- 23 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 24 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 25 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali