i am getting married in nov. bt we planning to go for honeymoon in jan. i wanna know which countries would be gud to travel in jan. dun want too cold or wet. my budget is bout 12000 USD. thinking of doing it a 2 week honeymoon. i was thinking of greece and turkey together. bt open for other options. we aint into clubbing n stuff, jus wanna have our privacy n relaxing.
hope to hear from someone soon.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 2 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 3 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 4 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 7 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 8 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 9 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 10 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 11 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 13 Totally unprepared
- 14 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 15 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 16 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 17 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 18 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 19 An island paradise?
- 20 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 21 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 22 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 23 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 24 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 25 Rental Car Bali