i am getting married in nov. bt we planning to go for honeymoon in jan. i wanna know which countries would be gud to travel in jan. dun want too cold or wet. my budget is bout 12000 USD. thinking of doing it a 2 week honeymoon. i was thinking of greece and turkey together. bt open for other options. we aint into clubbing n stuff, jus wanna have our privacy n relaxing.
hope to hear from someone soon.
honeymoon in jan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help re. Visa.
- 2 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 3 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 4 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 5 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 6 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 9 Need a guide in Burma?
- 10 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 11 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 12 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 13 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 14 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 15 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 16 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 17 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 18 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 19 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 20 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 21 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 22 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 23 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 24 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 25 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?