Am Planning my honeymoon from 18th December 2014 to Thailand. How many days should be enough? and which places should i cover in that time? Below are things i am looking for:
1. No monsoon.
2. Romantic beach like koh samui, krabi.
3. Little bit of nightlife, food.
4. Adventures like snorkeling and sightseeing.
5. Five star resorts.
I want atleast 10-12 days of vacation, which includes relaxation and full moon party and nightlife.
Am confused reading so many forums. Please help!t
Also, i really wanted to go to Bali, but december is monsoon season there. Do you think i can still go on 18th December?
Honeymoon in december 2014
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India and Nepal 2014
- 2 India and Nepal 2014
- 3 Independent female traveller
- 4 Tour company practices
- 5 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 6 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 7 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 8 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 9 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 10 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 11 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 12 Help! Which to choose?
- 13 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 14 North Vietnam Again!
- 15 Passport Safety
- 16 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 17 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 18 Castle & King
- 19 Mt Aso Eruption
- 20 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 21 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 22 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 23 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 24 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 25 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia