Am Planning my honeymoon from 18th December 2014 to Thailand. How many days should be enough? and which places should i cover in that time? Below are things i am looking for:
1. No monsoon.
2. Romantic beach like koh samui, krabi.
3. Little bit of nightlife, food.
4. Adventures like snorkeling and sightseeing.
5. Five star resorts.
I want atleast 10-12 days of vacation, which includes relaxation and full moon party and nightlife.
Am confused reading so many forums. Please help!t
Also, i really wanted to go to Bali, but december is monsoon season there. Do you think i can still go on 18th December?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/nuvaclear/
- 2 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 3 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 4 Thailand Guides
- 5 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 6 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 7 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 8 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 9 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 10 Phuket Beaches
- 11 India itinerary critique please
- 12 Japan Itinerary!
- 13 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 14 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 15 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 16 Magical India
- 17 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 18 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 19 Vientiane and ??
- 20 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 21 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 22 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 23 Himachal Pradesh
- 24 Luggage size China ?
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service