Am Planning my honeymoon from 18th December 2014 to Thailand. How many days should be enough? and which places should i cover in that time? Below are things i am looking for:
1. No monsoon.
2. Romantic beach like koh samui, krabi.
3. Little bit of nightlife, food.
4. Adventures like snorkeling and sightseeing.
5. Five star resorts.
I want atleast 10-12 days of vacation, which includes relaxation and full moon party and nightlife.
Am confused reading so many forums. Please help!t
Also, i really wanted to go to Bali, but december is monsoon season there. Do you think i can still go on 18th December?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TOP THINGS TO DO IN BAGAN, MYANMAR
- 2 50th Anniversary trip
- 3 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 4 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 5 SE Asia in December/January
- 6 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 7 My Topic TitleTravel Partner in Karimunjawa Islands
- 8 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 9 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 14 days in Myanmar
- 12 Harbin in mid March
- 13 Changing planes at Dubai
- 14 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 15 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 16 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 17 Indian Food Series
- 18 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 19 "necessities" for India
- 20 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 21 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 22 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 23 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 24 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 25 Short trip to Myanmar