Am Planning my honeymoon from 18th December 2014 to Thailand. How many days should be enough? and which places should i cover in that time? Below are things i am looking for:
1. No monsoon.
2. Romantic beach like koh samui, krabi.
3. Little bit of nightlife, food.
4. Adventures like snorkeling and sightseeing.
5. Five star resorts.
I want atleast 10-12 days of vacation, which includes relaxation and full moon party and nightlife.
Am confused reading so many forums. Please help!t
Also, i really wanted to go to Bali, but december is monsoon season there. Do you think i can still go on 18th December?
Honeymoon in december 2014
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 2 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 3 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 4 Vietnam - Questions
- 5 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 6 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 7 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 8 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 9 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 10 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 11 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 12 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 13 Osaka shopping
- 14 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 15 Takayama ideas in April?
- 16 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 17 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 18 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 19 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 20 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 21 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 22 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 23 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 24 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 25 Luggage Transfer From Hotels