Am Planning my honeymoon from 18th December 2014 to Thailand. How many days should be enough? and which places should i cover in that time? Below are things i am looking for:
1. No monsoon.
2. Romantic beach like koh samui, krabi.
3. Little bit of nightlife, food.
4. Adventures like snorkeling and sightseeing.
5. Five star resorts.
I want atleast 10-12 days of vacation, which includes relaxation and full moon party and nightlife.
Am confused reading so many forums. Please help!t
Also, i really wanted to go to Bali, but december is monsoon season there. Do you think i can still go on 18th December?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 2 Train Travel in Thailand
- 3 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 4 Beautiful location for painting
- 5 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 6 Phuket
- 7 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 8 NOT the Same Visa on Arrival Question... Sorta
- 9 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 10 New luxury hotel in Singapore
- 11 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 12 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 13 Hotels in Krabi area
- 14 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 15 Tokyo hotels
- 16 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 17 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 18 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 19 Adventures Abroad
- 20 4.5 days in Singapore
- 21 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 22 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 23 Hakone question
- 24 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 25 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes