I am just starting to look at options for a honeymoon in june (22-30) for 7-10 days. Some specifics about us which make it slightly hard, my fiance is not a swimmer and is vegetarian. I like to swim/snorkel etc and really love to stay on the beach... also eat fish/meat.
Here is my current planned itinerary; please provide suggestions -
Bali St Regis, Nusa Dua for 5 nights - I travel a lot, so used spg points on this one. The hotel coordinator is saying she will upgrade us to a strand villa - anybody have experience with this one? I am looking to spend <400 USD/night for this area.. so any suggestions outside of the Regis are welcome.
Ubud for 3 nights - looking to spend <300 USD/night .. was considering the Viceroy, but does not seem like fodorites have much experience with it. Any other suggestions? An exclusive pool would be nice.
Singapore (stop-over) for 2 nights at St Regis - Again using points. The value of points is ~200 USD/night, so alternate location or suggestion will be nice.
Also, any suggestions for vegetarian food for Nusa Dua and Ubud? St Regis has promised a good selection ahead of time, but would also like to go out when possible.
Also, is it better to do Nusa dua and then Ubud or the other way round.. does it matter?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 2 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 3 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 4 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 5 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 6 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 7 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 8 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 12 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 13 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 14 A great trip in India
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 16 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 17 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 18 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 19 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 20 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 22 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 23 Hanoi Hotel
- 24 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 25 Need help choosing a tour company.