I am just starting to look at options for a honeymoon in june (22-30) for 7-10 days. Some specifics about us which make it slightly hard, my fiance is not a swimmer and is vegetarian. I like to swim/snorkel etc and really love to stay on the beach... also eat fish/meat.
Here is my current planned itinerary; please provide suggestions -
Bali St Regis, Nusa Dua for 5 nights - I travel a lot, so used spg points on this one. The hotel coordinator is saying she will upgrade us to a strand villa - anybody have experience with this one? I am looking to spend <400 USD/night for this area.. so any suggestions outside of the Regis are welcome.
Ubud for 3 nights - looking to spend <300 USD/night .. was considering the Viceroy, but does not seem like fodorites have much experience with it. Any other suggestions? An exclusive pool would be nice.
Singapore (stop-over) for 2 nights at St Regis - Again using points. The value of points is ~200 USD/night, so alternate location or suggestion will be nice.
Also, any suggestions for vegetarian food for Nusa Dua and Ubud? St Regis has promised a good selection ahead of time, but would also like to go out when possible.
Also, is it better to do Nusa dua and then Ubud or the other way round.. does it matter?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 4 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 5 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 6 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 7 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 Private tours in Northern India
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 14 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 15 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 16 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 17 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 18 Vietnam visa
- 19 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 20 Family Friendly Penang
- 21 Train trip costs help please
- 22 Weather forecast
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 Vietnam with kids/teens