I am just starting to look at options for a honeymoon in june (22-30) for 7-10 days. Some specifics about us which make it slightly hard, my fiance is not a swimmer and is vegetarian. I like to swim/snorkel etc and really love to stay on the beach... also eat fish/meat.
Here is my current planned itinerary; please provide suggestions -
Bali St Regis, Nusa Dua for 5 nights - I travel a lot, so used spg points on this one. The hotel coordinator is saying she will upgrade us to a strand villa - anybody have experience with this one? I am looking to spend <400 USD/night for this area.. so any suggestions outside of the Regis are welcome.
Ubud for 3 nights - looking to spend <300 USD/night .. was considering the Viceroy, but does not seem like fodorites have much experience with it. Any other suggestions? An exclusive pool would be nice.
Singapore (stop-over) for 2 nights at St Regis - Again using points. The value of points is ~200 USD/night, so alternate location or suggestion will be nice.
Also, any suggestions for vegetarian food for Nusa Dua and Ubud? St Regis has promised a good selection ahead of time, but would also like to go out when possible.
Also, is it better to do Nusa dua and then Ubud or the other way round.. does it matter?
Honeymoon in Bali & Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 4 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 5 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 6 1st time Japan - solo female
- 7 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 8 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 9 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 10 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 11 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 12 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 13 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 14 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 15 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 16 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 17 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 18 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 19 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 20 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 21 Japan Itinerary for May
- 22 Thai island escape
- 23 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 24 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 25 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?