I am just starting to look at options for a honeymoon in june (22-30) for 7-10 days. Some specifics about us which make it slightly hard, my fiance is not a swimmer and is vegetarian. I like to swim/snorkel etc and really love to stay on the beach... also eat fish/meat.
Here is my current planned itinerary; please provide suggestions -
Bali St Regis, Nusa Dua for 5 nights - I travel a lot, so used spg points on this one. The hotel coordinator is saying she will upgrade us to a strand villa - anybody have experience with this one? I am looking to spend <400 USD/night for this area.. so any suggestions outside of the Regis are welcome.
Ubud for 3 nights - looking to spend <300 USD/night .. was considering the Viceroy, but does not seem like fodorites have much experience with it. Any other suggestions? An exclusive pool would be nice.
Singapore (stop-over) for 2 nights at St Regis - Again using points. The value of points is ~200 USD/night, so alternate location or suggestion will be nice.
Also, any suggestions for vegetarian food for Nusa Dua and Ubud? St Regis has promised a good selection ahead of time, but would also like to go out when possible.
Also, is it better to do Nusa dua and then Ubud or the other way round.. does it matter?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 2 Tokyo daytrip
- 3 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 4 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 5 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 6 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 9 Bali - What to do?
- 10 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 14 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 15 Taiwan confusion..
- 16 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 17 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 18 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 19 Laos- two weeks in January
- 20 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 21 Visa for India
- 22 Snapshots From Kerala
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Other than Kyoto?
- 25 Japan itinerary advice