I am just starting to look at options for a honeymoon in june (22-30) for 7-10 days. Some specifics about us which make it slightly hard, my fiance is not a swimmer and is vegetarian. I like to swim/snorkel etc and really love to stay on the beach... also eat fish/meat.
Here is my current planned itinerary; please provide suggestions -
Bali St Regis, Nusa Dua for 5 nights - I travel a lot, so used spg points on this one. The hotel coordinator is saying she will upgrade us to a strand villa - anybody have experience with this one? I am looking to spend <400 USD/night for this area.. so any suggestions outside of the Regis are welcome.
Ubud for 3 nights - looking to spend <300 USD/night .. was considering the Viceroy, but does not seem like fodorites have much experience with it. Any other suggestions? An exclusive pool would be nice.
Singapore (stop-over) for 2 nights at St Regis - Again using points. The value of points is ~200 USD/night, so alternate location or suggestion will be nice.
Also, any suggestions for vegetarian food for Nusa Dua and Ubud? St Regis has promised a good selection ahead of time, but would also like to go out when possible.
Also, is it better to do Nusa dua and then Ubud or the other way round.. does it matter?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 4 Hotel suggestion-Ranchi
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 7 Travel India solo
- 8 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 9 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 10 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 11 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 12 North India Itinerary advice
- 13 Indonesia travel agent
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 Osaka, aquarium?
- 16 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 17 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 18 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 19 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 20 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 21 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 22 A beach of choice on Samui
- 23 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 24 Bangkok Taxis
- 25 3 weeks - first time SEA