Could anyone suggest locations to stay in Indonesia? We want to experience rice fields, temples, I want to see Asian elephants lol or any suggestion on things we cannot miss doing while visiting. We will be there for 12 days. We will be staying our first 3 nights in Selat, and have not booked anything further. Since this is our Honeymoon we would like one place with a private pool, maybe overlooking the beach and or the jungle / or rice fields. Also, any places we should stay away from or things we shouldn't do? Any suggestions would be great! Thank you so much to anyone who takes the time to help out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 2 Thailand Guides
- 3 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 4 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 5 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 6 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 9 Phuket Beaches
- 10 India itinerary critique please
- 11 Japan Itinerary!
- 12 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 13 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 14 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 17 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 20 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 21 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 22 Himachal Pradesh
- 23 Luggage size China ?
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 Thai Elephants