Could anyone suggest locations to stay in Indonesia? We want to experience rice fields, temples, I want to see Asian elephants lol or any suggestion on things we cannot miss doing while visiting. We will be there for 12 days. We will be staying our first 3 nights in Selat, and have not booked anything further. Since this is our Honeymoon we would like one place with a private pool, maybe overlooking the beach and or the jungle / or rice fields. Also, any places we should stay away from or things we shouldn't do? Any suggestions would be great! Thank you so much to anyone who takes the time to help out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ymail : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Twin rooms in Japan
- 4 LGBT tour service and personal tour guide in Taiwan!
- 5 Get the products and services directly from the godown
- 6 sri lanka- tips required
- 7 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 10 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 11 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 12 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 15 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 16 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 17 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 20 Christmas in the Alps
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 23 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Laos or Kerala?