Could anyone suggest locations to stay in Indonesia? We want to experience rice fields, temples, I want to see Asian elephants lol or any suggestion on things we cannot miss doing while visiting. We will be there for 12 days. We will be staying our first 3 nights in Selat, and have not booked anything further. Since this is our Honeymoon we would like one place with a private pool, maybe overlooking the beach and or the jungle / or rice fields. Also, any places we should stay away from or things we shouldn't do? Any suggestions would be great! Thank you so much to anyone who takes the time to help out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 2 Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 3 Annapurna Semi Circuit Trekking
- 4 Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
- 5 Annapurna Circuit Trekking
- 6 Go Processing Complaints| Go Processing Online Complaints
- 7 Laos planning.
- 8 To do or not to do - trek in Nepal
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 11 Bye bye SE Asia
- 12 Japan - costs
- 13 Japan for Foodies
- 14 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 15 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 16 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 17 Japan Rail Pass
- 18 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 19 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 20 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 21 Sri Lanka May
- 22 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 23 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 24 Japan rough itinerary
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice