Could anyone suggest locations to stay in Indonesia? We want to experience rice fields, temples, I want to see Asian elephants lol or any suggestion on things we cannot miss doing while visiting. We will be there for 12 days. We will be staying our first 3 nights in Selat, and have not booked anything further. Since this is our Honeymoon we would like one place with a private pool, maybe overlooking the beach and or the jungle / or rice fields. Also, any places we should stay away from or things we shouldn't do? Any suggestions would be great! Thank you so much to anyone who takes the time to help out.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan GTG, early April
- 2 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 3 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 4 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 5 Impressions of India
- 6 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 7 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 12 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 13 Takayama trail, Japan
- 14 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 15 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 16 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 17 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 18 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 19 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 20 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 21 Visa for India
- 22 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 23 Hútòng Walking
- 24 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 25 Singapore SAEX bus service question