We will be honeymooning in Indonesia in October. We decided today and booked the eco friendly hideout for two nights (booked on Air BNB). We fly into Denspar on Tuesday and we don't check into the hideout until October 12. any suggestions on where to stay when we fly in initially? Also, we will be checking out of the hideout on Friday and would like a villa with a private pool and for about 3 nights and our last 4 nights at a location that is just different than anywhere we could experience in the US. please help us. Lastly, I had someone say the weather is nice in October and then another stated its constantly raining. I looked it up and didn't say anything about terrible rain could someone clarify? Any Suggestions and ideas are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Road Scholar tour in China
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 China in june-July
- 4 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 7 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 8 Bali - What to do?
- 9 China in July
- 10 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 11 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 12 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 13 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 14 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 15 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 16 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Being customs
- 20 Itinerary feedback please
- 21 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 22 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 23 Tips in Myanmar
- 24 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 25 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed