We will be honeymooning in Indonesia in October. We decided today and booked the eco friendly hideout for two nights (booked on Air BNB). We fly into Denspar on Tuesday and we don't check into the hideout until October 12. any suggestions on where to stay when we fly in initially? Also, we will be checking out of the hideout on Friday and would like a villa with a private pool and for about 3 nights and our last 4 nights at a location that is just different than anywhere we could experience in the US. please help us. Lastly, I had someone say the weather is nice in October and then another stated its constantly raining. I looked it up and didn't say anything about terrible rain could someone clarify? Any Suggestions and ideas are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 4 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 5 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 6 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 7 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 8 Something about... Malaysia
- 9 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 10 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 Terracotta Warriors
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 15 hiking japan sept
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 The best way to My Son
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 24 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 25 Japan rough itinerary