We will be honeymooning in Indonesia in October. We decided today and booked the eco friendly hideout for two nights (booked on Air BNB). We fly into Denspar on Tuesday and we don't check into the hideout until October 12. any suggestions on where to stay when we fly in initially? Also, we will be checking out of the hideout on Friday and would like a villa with a private pool and for about 3 nights and our last 4 nights at a location that is just different than anywhere we could experience in the US. please help us. Lastly, I had someone say the weather is nice in October and then another stated its constantly raining. I looked it up and didn't say anything about terrible rain could someone clarify? Any Suggestions and ideas are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://revivagenixfacts.com/vxl-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://gojixtremesitebrazil.com/actus-expertise-funciona/
- 3 Silk Road Tour - China
- 4 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 5 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Vietnam visa debate
- 8 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 9 Vietnam visa
- 10 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 11 Bye bye SE Asia
- 12 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 15 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 16 India Tour Companies
- 17 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 18 Laos planning.
- 19 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 20 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 21 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 22 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 23 One night in Osaka
- 24 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 25 Japan - costs