We will be honeymooning in Indonesia in October. We decided today and booked the eco friendly hideout for two nights (booked on Air BNB). We fly into Denspar on Tuesday and we don't check into the hideout until October 12. any suggestions on where to stay when we fly in initially? Also, we will be checking out of the hideout on Friday and would like a villa with a private pool and for about 3 nights and our last 4 nights at a location that is just different than anywhere we could experience in the US. please help us. Lastly, I had someone say the weather is nice in October and then another stated its constantly raining. I looked it up and didn't say anything about terrible rain could someone clarify? Any Suggestions and ideas are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 다놀자총판 ■■접_속: pts14.컴 ■■
- 2 다놀자 ▣☆접 속 : pts14.컴 ▣☆
- 3 무료바다이야기게임 ◐ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 4 CNX late arrival?
- 5 currency conversion
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 50th Anniversary trip
- 8 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 9 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 10 Help - India take 2
- 11 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 12 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 13 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 14 The truth about elephant tourism
- 15 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 16 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 17 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 18 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 19 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 20 is this a good travel plan?
- 21 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 22 Phenom Penh
- 23 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 24 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 25 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience