We will be honeymooning in Indonesia in October. We decided today and booked the eco friendly hideout for two nights (booked on Air BNB). We fly into Denspar on Tuesday and we don't check into the hideout until October 12. any suggestions on where to stay when we fly in initially? Also, we will be checking out of the hideout on Friday and would like a villa with a private pool and for about 3 nights and our last 4 nights at a location that is just different than anywhere we could experience in the US. please help us. Lastly, I had someone say the weather is nice in October and then another stated its constantly raining. I looked it up and didn't say anything about terrible rain could someone clarify? Any Suggestions and ideas are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/garcinia-good-life/
- 2 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 3 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 6 India help needed
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 9 Sim cards and adaptors
- 10 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 11 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 12 Sri Lanka Visa
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 Hotel in Hanoi
- 15 Place to stay Hue
- 16 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 17 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 18 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 19 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 20 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 21 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 22 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 23 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 24 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 25 Trekking outside Sapa