I intend to visit Bali during the 1st week of November for my honeymoon. I reach Denpasar at 11.30 AM & intend to head straightaway to Pemuteran. I understand it will take atleast 5 hrs to get there. The plan is to stay 3 days at Pemuteran, soak in the sights & head to either Sanur or to Ubud & be there for 4 days. I have been havin trouble zoning in on hotels in Ubud. For Pemuteran it is Amertha & for Sanur it would be WakaMaya.
Any recommendations between Sanur / Seminyak or Ubud? I know that i wanna do 3 days at Pemuteran but cant decide where to spend the rest 4 since its all seems nice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 2 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 3 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 4 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Beijing tours
- 7 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 8 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 9 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 12 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 13 Takayama trail, Japan
- 14 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 15 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 16 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 17 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 18 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 19 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 20 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 21 Visa for India
- 22 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 23 Hútòng Walking
- 24 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 25 Singapore SAEX bus service question