I intend to visit Bali during the 1st week of November for my honeymoon. I reach Denpasar at 11.30 AM & intend to head straightaway to Pemuteran. I understand it will take atleast 5 hrs to get there. The plan is to stay 3 days at Pemuteran, soak in the sights & head to either Sanur or to Ubud & be there for 4 days. I have been havin trouble zoning in on hotels in Ubud. For Pemuteran it is Amertha & for Sanur it would be WakaMaya.
Any recommendations between Sanur / Seminyak or Ubud? I know that i wanna do 3 days at Pemuteran but cant decide where to spend the rest 4 since its all seems nice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary!
- 2 Know the Man Behind Natadola Project
- 3 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 4 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 5 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 6 Luggage size China ?
- 7 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 8 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 9 Thai Elephants
- 10 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 11 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 12 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 13 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 14 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 15 Sri Lanka in August
- 16 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 17 India itinerary critique please
- 18 Japan/Korea/HK
- 19 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 20 Vientiane and ??
- 21 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 22 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 23 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?