I intend to visit Bali during the 1st week of November for my honeymoon. I reach Denpasar at 11.30 AM & intend to head straightaway to Pemuteran. I understand it will take atleast 5 hrs to get there. The plan is to stay 3 days at Pemuteran, soak in the sights & head to either Sanur or to Ubud & be there for 4 days. I have been havin trouble zoning in on hotels in Ubud. For Pemuteran it is Amertha & for Sanur it would be WakaMaya.
Any recommendations between Sanur / Seminyak or Ubud? I know that i wanna do 3 days at Pemuteran but cant decide where to spend the rest 4 since its all seems nice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 스위피게임 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 4 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 5 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 6 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 7 Sri Lanka advice
- 8 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 9 Ryokan in Japan
- 10 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 11 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 12 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Itinerary & airport help
- 15 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 16 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 17 Train trip costs help please
- 18 Snapshots From Kerala
- 19 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 20 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 21 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 22 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 23 Visiting Sri Lanka for the First Time
- 24 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 25 Bhutan... Have You Been