I intend to visit Bali during the 1st week of November for my honeymoon. I reach Denpasar at 11.30 AM & intend to head straightaway to Pemuteran. I understand it will take atleast 5 hrs to get there. The plan is to stay 3 days at Pemuteran, soak in the sights & head to either Sanur or to Ubud & be there for 4 days. I have been havin trouble zoning in on hotels in Ubud. For Pemuteran it is Amertha & for Sanur it would be WakaMaya.
Any recommendations between Sanur / Seminyak or Ubud? I know that i wanna do 3 days at Pemuteran but cant decide where to spend the rest 4 since its all seems nice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AssistE: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 sri lanka- tips required
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 5 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 6 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 7 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 10 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 11 Christmas in the Alps
- 12 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 13 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 14 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 15 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 16 Laos or Kerala?
- 17 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 18 Bali & Singapore in October
- 19 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 20 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 21 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 22 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 23 Booking on the fly
- 24 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 25 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary