I intend to visit Bali during the 1st week of November for my honeymoon. I reach Denpasar at 11.30 AM & intend to head straightaway to Pemuteran. I understand it will take atleast 5 hrs to get there. The plan is to stay 3 days at Pemuteran, soak in the sights & head to either Sanur or to Ubud & be there for 4 days. I have been havin trouble zoning in on hotels in Ubud. For Pemuteran it is Amertha & for Sanur it would be WakaMaya.
Any recommendations between Sanur / Seminyak or Ubud? I know that i wanna do 3 days at Pemuteran but cant decide where to spend the rest 4 since its all seems nice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Finally, The Natural Approach With A Fine Looking Skin
- 2 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 3 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 4 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 5 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 8 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 9 India Safari 2017
- 10 Japan- National Holiday
- 11 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 12 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 13 India in March and April??
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 16 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 17 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 18 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 19 Rishikesh, India
- 20 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 21 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 22 Passport
- 23 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan