We are planning a 2 week honeymoon to Asia for the first 2 weeks in July. Our priorities are beautiful beaches, good food (authentic local cuisine), and luxury resorts. We're big foodies so being able to get good local food is important to us. We were thinking one week in Thailand - probably Phukhet and one week in either the Philippines (Palawan) or Malaysia (Langkawi). We're pretty set on Thailand but not sure of the other location. Any help or advice would be appreciated!!
Honeymoon in Asia - need advice
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 2 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 3 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 4 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 5 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 6 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 7 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 8 Japan in July?
- 9 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 10 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 11 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 12 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 13 TGS Tours Jaipur
- 14 2-3 days in Georgia
- 15 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 16 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 17 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 18 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 19 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 20 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 21 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 22 Japan beach resort with toddler in may
- 23 Trip report: 3 weeks backpacking across Indonesia
- 24 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 25 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?