We are planning a 2 week honeymoon to Asia for the first 2 weeks in July. Our priorities are beautiful beaches, good food (authentic local cuisine), and luxury resorts. We're big foodies so being able to get good local food is important to us. We were thinking one week in Thailand - probably Phukhet and one week in either the Philippines (Palawan) or Malaysia (Langkawi). We're pretty set on Thailand but not sure of the other location. Any help or advice would be appreciated!!
Honeymoon in Asia - need advice
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 2 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 3 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 4 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 5 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 6 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 7 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 8 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 9 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 10 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 11 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 12 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 13 Nepal
- 14 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 15 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 19 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 1st time Japan - solo female
- 22 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 25 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July