We are planning a 2 week honeymoon to Asia for the first 2 weeks in July. Our priorities are beautiful beaches, good food (authentic local cuisine), and luxury resorts. We're big foodies so being able to get good local food is important to us. We were thinking one week in Thailand - probably Phukhet and one week in either the Philippines (Palawan) or Malaysia (Langkawi). We're pretty set on Thailand but not sure of the other location. Any help or advice would be appreciated!!
Honeymoon in Asia - need advice
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 2 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 3 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 4 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 beaches in Thailand
- 7 Krabi island tours
- 8 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 9 Effectively its absolutely appeared using a beneficial
- 10 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 11 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 12 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 13 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 14 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 15 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 16 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 17 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 18 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 19 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 20 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 21 Kyushu rail pass
- 22 6 full days in Yagoon
- 23 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 24 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 25 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon