We are planning a 2 week honeymoon to Asia for the first 2 weeks in July. Our priorities are beautiful beaches, good food (authentic local cuisine), and luxury resorts. We're big foodies so being able to get good local food is important to us. We were thinking one week in Thailand - probably Phukhet and one week in either the Philippines (Palawan) or Malaysia (Langkawi). We're pretty set on Thailand but not sure of the other location. Any help or advice would be appreciated!!
Honeymoon in Asia - need advice
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam and laos
- 2 My SEA trip - photos update
- 3 Nepal- recipe?
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 wisata pulau seribu
- 6 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 7 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 8 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 9 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 10 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 11 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 12 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 13 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 14 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 15 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 16 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 17 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 18 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 19 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 20 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 21 Connaught Place
- 22 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 23 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 24 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 25 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?