We are planning a 2 week honeymoon to Asia for the first 2 weeks in July. Our priorities are beautiful beaches, good food (authentic local cuisine), and luxury resorts. We're big foodies so being able to get good local food is important to us. We were thinking one week in Thailand - probably Phukhet and one week in either the Philippines (Palawan) or Malaysia (Langkawi). We're pretty set on Thailand but not sure of the other location. Any help or advice would be appreciated!!
Honeymoon in Asia - need advice
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 2 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 3 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 4 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 5 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 6 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 7 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 8 china
- 9 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 10 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 11 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 12 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 13 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 14 China - Personal recommendations
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 16 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 17 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 18 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 19 Burma river cruise
- 20 Driving in Laos
- 21 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 22 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 23 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 24 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 25 Translation Help: Marathi