We are planning a 2 week honeymoon to Asia for the first 2 weeks in July. Our priorities are beautiful beaches, good food (authentic local cuisine), and luxury resorts. We're big foodies so being able to get good local food is important to us. We were thinking one week in Thailand - probably Phukhet and one week in either the Philippines (Palawan) or Malaysia (Langkawi). We're pretty set on Thailand but not sure of the other location. Any help or advice would be appreciated!!
Honeymoon in Asia - need advice
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 2 Help re. Visa.
- 3 Nancy Chandler maps
- 4 Clothing needs
- 5 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 6 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 7 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 8 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 9 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 10 Mekong River Cruises
- 11 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 12 16 days in Vietnam
- 13 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 14 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 15 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 16 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 17 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 18 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 19 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 20 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 21 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 22 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 23 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 24 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 25 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?