We are planning a 2 week honeymoon to Asia for the first 2 weeks in July. Our priorities are beautiful beaches, good food (authentic local cuisine), and luxury resorts. We're big foodies so being able to get good local food is important to us. We were thinking one week in Thailand - probably Phukhet and one week in either the Philippines (Palawan) or Malaysia (Langkawi). We're pretty set on Thailand but not sure of the other location. Any help or advice would be appreciated!!
Honeymoon in Asia - need advice
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning for Nov/Dec trip to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, LP, Hanoi via HK
- 2 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 3 Bali , camboidia, Laos itinerary - please tweak
- 4 Kashmir first week of June onwards, a few concerns
- 5 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 6 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 7 Asia Tour Companies
- 8 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 9 thai air Discovery pass question
- 10 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 11 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 12 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 13 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 14 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 15 Angkor Wat guide
- 16 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 17 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 18 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 19 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 20 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 23 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 24 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 25 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?