my fiancee and i are planning our honeymoon in early november this year.
i would love to incorporate singapore into the itinerary with the rest of the time somewhere idyllic with beautiful clear waters to scuba dive/snorkel in (preferably without any sharks lurking )
any ideas would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japn tour 10 nights
- 2 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 3 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 4 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 5 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 6 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 7 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 8 My visit to Vietnam
- 9 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 10 Nepal
- 11 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 12 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 13 My visit to Thailand
- 14 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 15 Gutted!
- 16 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 17 5 weeks in Japan
- 18 My visit to Lao
- 19 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 20 Family Trip to Japan
- 21 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 22 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 23 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 24 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 25 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016