my fiancee and i are planning our honeymoon in early november this year.
i would love to incorporate singapore into the itinerary with the rest of the time somewhere idyllic with beautiful clear waters to scuba dive/snorkel in (preferably without any sharks lurking )
any ideas would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Jhol ☎ BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 sri lanka- tips required
- 3 base bangkok or manilla
- 4 Christmas in the Alps
- 5 Change my Itinerary?
- 6 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 Twin rooms in Japan
- 9 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 12 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 13 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 14 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 17 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 18 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 19 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 20 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 23 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Laos or Kerala?