we are planning a trip in papua new guinea in october...
it will be our honeymoon
how might be the weather like?
which is the best time to visit it?
thanks in advance as usual
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 2 2 weeks in Java
- 3 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 4 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 5 Italy from an Asian base
- 6 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 7 Vietnam in January
- 8 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 9 Where to Layover
- 10 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 11 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 12 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 13 9 days in Bali
- 14 4.5 days in Singapore
- 15 Blooming chart in Japan
- 16 Travel to India in May?
- 17 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 18 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 19 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 20 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 21 Layover in Hong Kong
- 22 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 23 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 24 Bus service in Nepal
- 25 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016