we are planning a trip in papua new guinea in october...
it will be our honeymoon
how might be the weather like?
which is the best time to visit it?
thanks in advance as usual
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 2 Tokyo daytrip
- 3 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 4 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 5 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 6 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 7 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 8 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 9 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 10 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 11 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 12 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 13 Japan GTG, early April
- 14 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 17 Impressions of India
- 18 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 19 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 20 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 21 Taiwan confusion..
- 22 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 23 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 24 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 25 Laos- two weeks in January