How are you doing...
Welcome to visit in korea!
I live in nowon-gu northeast of Seoul and subway no.4 line sanggae-station is close to 5mins by walk at home !
it takes 35mins from home to downtown(city hall, namdaemoon-market, seoul tower...) in seoul by subway No. 4 line without transfer on the line...
I can take the following services with delight...^^
private clean room(western single bed, cd-player, private refrigerator, tour guide books, hot&cold water 24hours a day, bathroom for shower, delicious Korean food, private heater, breakfast daily, laundary, TV, internet-access,cooker) and airports pickup service is optional(USD/ 70 )...etc
USD 35/day , 480/monthly
and I will waiting your reply...soon~
-for more info or reservation-
I'm glad to invite you....for real have good days ...bye!
homestay in seoul..korea ^^
How are you doing...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 2 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 3 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 4 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 5 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 6 Palawan, Philippines-TOP island to visit in the world re: El NIdo,Underground River, Tubatahha Reef
- 7 What I like about Mumbai
- 8 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 9 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 10 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 11 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 12 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 13 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 14 Thailand mid-December
- 15 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 16 Indian visa
- 17 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 18 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 19 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 20 One week in Thailand
- 21 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 22 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 23 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 24 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 25 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much