welcome to korea!!
I live in nowon-gu northeast of Seoul and subway no.4 line sanggae-station is close to 5mins by walk at home !
it takes 30mins from home to downtown(city hall, namdaemoon-market, seoul tower...) in seoul by subway No. 4 line without transfer on the line...
I can take the following services with delight...^^
private clean room(western single bed, cd-player, private refrigerator, tour guide books, hot&cold water 24hours a day, bathroom for shower, delicious Korean food, private heater, breakfast daily, laundary, TV, cooker) it,s for free and airports pickup service is optional(USD/ 70 )by my car...etc
USD 35/day , 480/monthly
and I will waiting your reply...soon~
-for more info or reservation-
I'm glad to invite you....for real have good days ...bye!
mail from daisy yi
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 2 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 3 Toddler twin travel in India
- 4 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 5 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 6 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 7 Japan Itinerary
- 8 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 9 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 10 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 11 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 12 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 13 Amakusa island help
- 14 Japan Trip Delayed
- 15 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 16 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 17 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 18 Month long SE Asia trip
- 19 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 20 Cambodia weather
- 21 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 22 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 23 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 24 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 25 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
welcome to korea!!