welcome to korea!!
I live in nowon-gu northeast of Seoul and subway no.4 line sanggae-station is close to 5mins by walk at home !
it takes 30mins from home to downtown(city hall, namdaemoon-market, seoul tower...) in seoul by subway No. 4 line without transfer on the line...
I can take the following services with delight...^^
private clean room(western single bed, cd-player, private refrigerator, tour guide books, hot&cold water 24hours a day, bathroom for shower, delicious Korean food, private heater, breakfast daily, laundary, TV, cooker) it,s for free and airports pickup service is optional(USD/ 70 )by my car...etc
USD 35/day , 480/monthly
and I will waiting your reply...soon~
-for more info or reservation-
I'm glad to invite you....for real have good days ...bye!
mail from daisy yi
homestay in seoul..korea ^^
welcome to korea!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 2 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 3 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 4 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 5 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 6 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 7 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 8 best dining in Kyoto
- 9 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 10 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 11 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 12 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 13 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 14 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 15 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 16 China trip - 15 nights
- 17 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 18 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 19 Japan in July?
- 20 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 21 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 22 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 23 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 24 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 25 2-3 days in Georgia