welcome to korea!!
I live in nowon-gu northeast of Seoul and subway no.4 line sanggae-station is close to 5mins by walk at home !
it takes 30mins from home to downtown(city hall, namdaemoon-market, seoul tower...) in seoul by subway No. 4 line without transfer on the line...
I can take the following services with delight...^^
private clean room(western single bed, cd-player, private refrigerator, tour guide books, hot&cold water 24hours a day, bathroom for shower, delicious Korean food, private heater, breakfast daily, laundary, TV, cooker) it,s for free and airports pickup service is optional(USD/ 70 )by my car...etc
USD 35/day , 480/monthly
and I will waiting your reply...soon~
-for more info or reservation-
I'm glad to invite you....for real have good days ...bye!
mail from daisy yi
homestay in seoul..korea ^^
welcome to korea!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 2 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 3 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 4 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 5 Help! Which to choose?
- 6 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 7 North Vietnam Again!
- 8 Passport Safety
- 9 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 10 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 11 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 12 Castle & King
- 13 Mt Aso Eruption
- 14 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 15 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 16 Independent female traveller
- 17 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 18 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 19 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 20 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 21 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 22 One week in India
- 23 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 24 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 25 Bangkok airport taxi options