welcome to korea!!
I live in nowon-gu northeast of Seoul and subway no.4 line sanggae-station is close to 5mins by walk at home !
it takes 30mins from home to downtown(city hall, namdaemoon-market, seoul tower...) in seoul by subway No. 4 line without transfer on the line...
I can take the following services with delight...^^
private clean room(western single bed, cd-player, private refrigerator, tour guide books, hot&cold water 24hours a day, bathroom for shower, delicious Korean food, private heater, breakfast daily, laundary, TV, cooker) it,s for free and airports pickup service is optional(USD/ 70 )by my car...etc
USD 35/day , 480/monthly
and I will waiting your reply...soon~
-for more info or reservation-
I'm glad to invite you....for real have good days ...bye!
mail from daisy yi
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 2 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 3 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 4 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 5 myanmar
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Travel India solo
- 8 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 10 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 11 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 12 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 13 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 Osaka, aquarium?
- 16 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 17 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 18 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 19 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 20 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 21 North India Itinerary advice
- 22 Indonesia travel agent
- 23 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 24 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 25 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
welcome to korea!!