welcome to korea!!
I live in nowon-gu northeast of Seoul and subway no.4 line sanggae-station is close to 5mins by walk at home !
it takes 30mins from home to downtown(city hall, namdaemoon-market, seoul tower...) in seoul by subway No. 4 line without transfer on the line...
I can take the following services with delight...^^
private clean room(western single bed, cd-player, private refrigerator, tour guide books, hot&cold water 24hours a day, bathroom for shower, delicious Korean food, private heater, breakfast daily, laundary, TV, cooker) it,s for free and airports pickup service is optional(USD/ 70 )by my car...etc
USD 35/day , 480/monthly
and I will waiting your reply...soon~
-for more info or reservation-
I'm glad to invite you....for real have good days ...bye!
mail from daisy yi
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What's on in Kyoto 4th -9th October 2017
- 2 Natural Sights in Japan Near Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 3 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 4 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 5 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 6 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 7 First time to India
- 8 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 9 where to stay in Busan
- 10 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 11 Thai Jungle Experience
- 12 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 13 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 14 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 15 First time getting out of the country
- 16 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 17 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 18 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 19 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 20 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 21 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 22 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 23 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
welcome to korea!!