welcome to korea!!
I live in nowon-gu northeast of Seoul and subway no.4 line sanggae-station is close to 5mins by walk at home !
it takes 30mins from home to downtown(city hall, namdaemoon-market, seoul tower...) in seoul by subway No. 4 line without transfer on the line...
I can take the following services with delight...^^
private clean room(western single bed, cd-player, private refrigerator, tour guide books, hot&cold water 24hours a day, bathroom for shower, delicious Korean food, private heater, breakfast daily, laundary, TV, cooker) it,s for free and airports pickup service is optional(USD/ 70 )by my car...etc
USD 35/day , 480/monthly
and I will waiting your reply...soon~
-for more info or reservation-
I'm glad to invite you....for real have good days ...bye!
mail from daisy yi
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 2 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 3 Visiting China - must be tour
- 4 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 5 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 6 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 10 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 11 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 12 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 13 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 14 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 15 An island paradise?
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 18 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 19 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 20 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 21 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 22 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 23 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 24 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 25 Earthquake in Myanmar
welcome to korea!!