I’m going on holiday to Japan in September and I can’t wait!
I’m looking into getting a Japan rail pass. I was wondering if it is worth paying extra for the first class Japan train travel when I’m out there. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Japan
- 2 5 weeks in Japan
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 5 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 6 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 7 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 8 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 9 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 10 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 11 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 12 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 13 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 14 New Member
- 15 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 16 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 17 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 18 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 19 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 20 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 22 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 23 Lodge in Borneo
- 24 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 25 China and Japan help