I've only been to Jakarta and Bintan in Indonesia.
Any travel highlights & tips for Yogyakarta?
Will be travelling with a toddler so I need to be more prepared, in that sense.
I was reading up and chanced upon this video ... it looks super fun but I doubt I can do all these with my lil' one, except the visit to Borobudur.
Can anyone share some nice activities pls?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://supplementeffects.com/amabella/
- 2 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 3 Thai Elephants
- 4 Top 5 weekend gateways with Family from Delhi
- 5 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 8 Mumbai short visit
- 9 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 10 Phuket Beaches
- 11 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 12 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 13 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 14 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 15 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 16 Japan Itinerary!
- 17 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 18 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 19 Thailand Guides
- 20 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 21 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 22 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 23 India itinerary critique please
- 24 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 25 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali