Ciao! I am starting planning our next (third…) trip to Japan. Japan for us (my Wife and myself, retired around 60’) it’s beautiful because it’s so different from Italy, our Country! Our stay will last from 28th March to 17th of April. FIRST QUESTION: we would like to visit Hokkaido, we could spend there one week, from 5 or 6 to 13 April. Is it still too cold? Which are the places we could visit mixing towns, parks and other “best” sites? Any suggestion is more than welcome… GRAZIE! Arrivederci.
HOKKAIDO? Is it a good destination...?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 2 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 3 Vietnam suggestions for November
- 4 April in Bangkok, again!
- 5 Japan - spending money?
- 6 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 7 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 8 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 9 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 10 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 11 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 12 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 13 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 14 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 15 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 16 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 17 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 18 1st Trip to Bali
- 19 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 20 Japan night bus
- 21 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 22 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 23 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 24 Can you bargain tour price?
- 25 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!