Ciao! I am starting planning our next (third…) trip to Japan. Japan for us (my Wife and myself, retired around 60’) it’s beautiful because it’s so different from Italy, our Country! Our stay will last from 28th March to 17th of April. FIRST QUESTION: we would like to visit Hokkaido, we could spend there one week, from 5 or 6 to 13 April. Is it still too cold? Which are the places we could visit mixing towns, parks and other “best” sites? Any suggestion is more than welcome… GRAZIE! Arrivederci.
HOKKAIDO? Is it a good destination...?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam and laos
- 2 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 3 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 4 Hong Kong Airport Transfer
- 5 Hanoi driver wanted
- 6 Budget Restaurants in Varkala
- 7 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 8 MYANMAR- LONELY BIKER LOOKS FOR OTHERS TRAVELLING THERE HALF JANUARY 2015
- 9 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 10 Suggestion for travel memories
- 11 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 12 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 13 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 14 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 15 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 16 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 17 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 18 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 19 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 20 Missing Air Asia flight
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 5 nights in Japan.
- 23 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 24 2nd location on the beach
- 25 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka