Heading to Ho Chi Minh from Phnom Penh for the weekend with 2 friends. Looking for an inexpensive hostel or guest house to stay in for Thurs-Sat nights, preferably our own room, but community bathroom is ok. Any recommendations? Thanks!
Ho Chi Minh City Guest houses/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 2 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 3 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 4 N. India itinerary feedback
- 5 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 6 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 7 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 8 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 11 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 12 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 16 Bali or Fiji
- 17 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 18 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 19 Don't use World Expeditions
- 20 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 21 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 22 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 23 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days