Heading to Ho Chi Minh from Phnom Penh for the weekend with 2 friends. Looking for an inexpensive hostel or guest house to stay in for Thurs-Sat nights, preferably our own room, but community bathroom is ok. Any recommendations? Thanks!
Ho Chi Minh City Guest houses/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 2 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 3 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 4 Myanmar podcast
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 6 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 7 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 Burma with a toddler
- 10 Having doubts with China
- 11 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 12 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 13 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 14 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 15 Bali wedding in villa
- 16 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 17 beaches in Thailand
- 18 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 19 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 20 Escorted Tour of Vietnam
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 South Korea, 7th World Water Forum - April 2015
- 23 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 24 Craig and Jeane's Sydney & the Blue Mountains Trip Report is Up
- 25 A little help with my Burma plan..