Heading to Ho Chi Minh from Phnom Penh for the weekend with 2 friends. Looking for an inexpensive hostel or guest house to stay in for Thurs-Sat nights, preferably our own room, but community bathroom is ok. Any recommendations? Thanks!
Ho Chi Minh City Guest houses/hostels?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 2 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 3 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 4 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 5 Japan and China for 16 days
- 6 Exploring Thailand
- 7 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 8 Looking for affordable yet nice hotel in Beijing, centrally located
- 9 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 10 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 11 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 12 Japan in December
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 Phuket
- 17 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 18 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 19 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 20 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 21 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 22 Phones in Asia
- 23 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 24 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 25 Recommended reading about Nepal