I have a USA passport but now visiting HK and wish to get a China tourist visa. A statement, years old, from Chinese gov web site suggests that I will need to return to USA to obtain a Chinese visa, as issued by Chinese consulate there. Anyone here have up to date and first hand, info on this topic? I have had many Chinese visas as tourist, worker and invited guest but need one now.
HK visitor from USA: China visa?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Kashmir today
- 4 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 5 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 6 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 7 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 8 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 9 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 10 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 11 Triple Room in Singapore
- 12 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 13 What I like about Mumbai
- 14 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 15 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 16 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 17 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 6 full days in Yagoon
- 20 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 21 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 22 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 23 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 24 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 25 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu