I will be flying into HGK mid January and need travel advice to Luohu District in Shenzhen. We will be spending the night of arrival at a Central area hotel. I know there are several ways to travel to Shekou port in Shenzhen (which is too far from my final Shenzhen destination), but i need to know how to travel from Central to either the Lo wu border crossing or Huangang border crossing. Thanks for your help !
HK to Shenzhen
- 1 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 2 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 3 where to go in SE Asia
- 4 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 7 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 8 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 9 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 10 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 11 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 12 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 13 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 14 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 15 Sri Lanka
- 16 Suggestion for Bali
- 17 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 18 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 19 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 20 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 21 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 22 Hello, Vietnam
- 23 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 24 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 25 Kashmir or Nepal