I'm heading to HK mid-August to September with my two pre-teen kids. Any suggestions on places we should hit? Guessing it will be too hot/humid to hike. Speaking of the weather, how hot/humid is it during this time? We're from NYC, so I think we can weather it for the most part.
My top 3 locations to stay are Eaton, Hotel LBP or Conrad Hilton (I have a family discount). Has anyone stayed at any of these locations? My only requirements are cleanliness, wi-fi and breakfast.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 Road Scholar tour in China
- 5 Being customs
- 6 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 7 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 8 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 9 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 10 Tips in Myanmar
- 11 myanmar
- 12 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 13 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 16 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 17 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 18 A beach of choice on Samui
- 19 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 20 Travel India solo
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 23 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 24 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 25 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?