I'm heading to HK mid-August to September with my two pre-teen kids. Any suggestions on places we should hit? Guessing it will be too hot/humid to hike. Speaking of the weather, how hot/humid is it during this time? We're from NYC, so I think we can weather it for the most part.
My top 3 locations to stay are Eaton, Hotel LBP or Conrad Hilton (I have a family discount). Has anyone stayed at any of these locations? My only requirements are cleanliness, wi-fi and breakfast.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/max-robust-xtreme/
- 2 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/max-robust-xtreme/
- 3 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 4 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 5 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 6 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 7 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 Private tours in Northern India
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 14 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 15 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 16 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 17 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 18 Vietnam visa
- 19 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 20 Family Friendly Penang
- 21 Train trip costs help please
- 22 Weather forecast
- 23 Bali - What to do?
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service