I'm heading to HK mid-August to September with my two pre-teen kids. Any suggestions on places we should hit? Guessing it will be too hot/humid to hike. Speaking of the weather, how hot/humid is it during this time? We're from NYC, so I think we can weather it for the most part.
My top 3 locations to stay are Eaton, Hotel LBP or Conrad Hilton (I have a family discount). Has anyone stayed at any of these locations? My only requirements are cleanliness, wi-fi and breakfast.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 2 Japan / Korea Trip
- 3 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 4 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 5 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 6 vietnam visa
- 7 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 10 Tokyo daytrip
- 11 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 12 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 13 Trip Report : China
- 14 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 15 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 16 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 17 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 18 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 19 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 20 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 21 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 22 Bali - What to do?
- 23 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.