I'm heading to HK mid-August to September with my two pre-teen kids. Any suggestions on places we should hit? Guessing it will be too hot/humid to hike. Speaking of the weather, how hot/humid is it during this time? We're from NYC, so I think we can weather it for the most part.
My top 3 locations to stay are Eaton, Hotel LBP or Conrad Hilton (I have a family discount). Has anyone stayed at any of these locations? My only requirements are cleanliness, wi-fi and breakfast.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 2 Thailand Guides
- 3 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 4 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 5 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 6 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 9 Phuket Beaches
- 10 India itinerary critique please
- 11 Japan Itinerary!
- 12 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 13 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 14 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 17 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 20 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 21 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 22 Himachal Pradesh
- 23 Luggage size China ?
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 Thai Elephants