I'm heading to HK mid-August to September with my two pre-teen kids. Any suggestions on places we should hit? Guessing it will be too hot/humid to hike. Speaking of the weather, how hot/humid is it during this time? We're from NYC, so I think we can weather it for the most part.
My top 3 locations to stay are Eaton, Hotel LBP or Conrad Hilton (I have a family discount). Has anyone stayed at any of these locations? My only requirements are cleanliness, wi-fi and breakfast.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/testoboost-pro/
- 2 신천지온라인 ◎♧홈 피 = pts13.컴 ◎♧♧
- 3 손오공릴게임 ☞◇접 속 : pts13.컴 ☞◇◇
- 4 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 5 "necessities" for India
- 6 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 7 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 8 Changing planes at Dubai
- 9 14 days in Myanmar
- 10 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 11 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 12 50th Anniversary trip
- 13 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 16 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 17 Short trip to Myanmar
- 18 ATMs in Japan
- 19 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 20 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 21 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 22 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 23 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 24 Mandalay questions
- 25 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay