I'm Will from Canada. I always wanted to backpack trough Turkey, Iran, Afganistan and India so I looked up online and found topics about the hippie trail : a mythical itininery trough middle-east and asia. I'd do : ''Istanbul then [...] the usual northern route passed through Tehran, Herat, Kandahar, Kabul, Peshawar and Lahore on to India''. I already have some experience in backpacking but nothing compare to middle-east. I know the political realities of these country are difficult but I think I could do it.
If some people have already done it, please give me some tips, place to skip for security reason, whatever that can help
Hippie trail ?!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 2 Malaysian honeymoon
- 3 Places to buy Malaysian fine crafts
- 4 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 7 Introducing Con Dao Islands
- 8 Myanmar itinerary help
- 9 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 10 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 11 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 12 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 13 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 14 Krabi island tours
- 15 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 16 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 17 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 18 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 19 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 20 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 21 6 full days in Yagoon
- 22 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 23 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 24 Kyushu rail pass
- 25 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female