I'm Will from Canada. I always wanted to backpack trough Turkey, Iran, Afganistan and India so I looked up online and found topics about the hippie trail : a mythical itininery trough middle-east and asia. I'd do : ''Istanbul then [...] the usual northern route passed through Tehran, Herat, Kandahar, Kabul, Peshawar and Lahore on to India''. I already have some experience in backpacking but nothing compare to middle-east. I know the political realities of these country are difficult but I think I could do it.
If some people have already done it, please give me some tips, place to skip for security reason, whatever that can help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 부천출장안마 ∏evenT 010,4883,8080☚【❥】상동중동출장안마 in Activation Request
- 2 My First India Trip
- 3 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 4 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 5 hanoi eats
- 6 Kyushu in late September
- 7 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 8 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 9 Castle & King tour questions
- 10 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 11 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 12 5 days Japan
- 13 Bicycle riding required?
- 14 A train ride through Java
- 15 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 16 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 17 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 18 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 19 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 20 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 21 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 22 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 23 JAPANiCAN.com
- 24 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 25 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King