I'm Will from Canada. I always wanted to backpack trough Turkey, Iran, Afganistan and India so I looked up online and found topics about the hippie trail : a mythical itininery trough middle-east and asia. I'd do : ''Istanbul then [...] the usual northern route passed through Tehran, Herat, Kandahar, Kabul, Peshawar and Lahore on to India''. I already have some experience in backpacking but nothing compare to middle-east. I know the political realities of these country are difficult but I think I could do it.
If some people have already done it, please give me some tips, place to skip for security reason, whatever that can help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 2 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 3 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 4 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 6 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 7 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 8 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 9 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 10 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 11 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 14 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 15 A great trip in India
- 16 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 17 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 18 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 19 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 20 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 21 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 22 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 23 Hanoi Hotel
- 24 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 25 Need help choosing a tour company.