I'm Will from Canada. I always wanted to backpack trough Turkey, Iran, Afganistan and India so I looked up online and found topics about the hippie trail : a mythical itininery trough middle-east and asia. I'd do : ''Istanbul then [...] the usual northern route passed through Tehran, Herat, Kandahar, Kabul, Peshawar and Lahore on to India''. I already have some experience in backpacking but nothing compare to middle-east. I know the political realities of these country are difficult but I think I could do it.
If some people have already done it, please give me some tips, place to skip for security reason, whatever that can help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Eating in India
- 2 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 3 Online Store to buy Ballet Flats
- 4 Trekking in India
- 5 Where best to stay in Penang
- 6 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 7 Vietnam - September 2015
- 8 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 17-Day Itinerary
- 11 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 12 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 13 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 14 Need Help for the itinerary
- 15 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 16 India On Arrival Visa
- 17 vietnam transportation
- 18 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 19 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 20 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 12 days in Japan
- 23 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 24 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 25 Tigerwalah Experience