Does any one know a web site for
weather in the Himalayas?
Perhaps some of you have been
there and can advise. We will be
there in October - Nepal, Tibet,
Sikkim, Bhutan and Darjeeling.
We will not be doing any treks.
All I can find on weather is the
cities in India and would like
to fine tune a little what we
might expect. I understand the
monsoons will be pretty well
finished by then but have no
idea of temperatures we could
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바둑이 ☞◇접 속 : pts14.컴 ☞◇
- 2 릴게임신천지 ▶ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 3 CNX late arrival?
- 4 currency conversion
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 50th Anniversary trip
- 7 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 8 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 9 Help - India take 2
- 10 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 11 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 12 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 13 The truth about elephant tourism
- 14 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 15 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 16 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 17 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 18 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 19 is this a good travel plan?
- 20 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 21 Phenom Penh
- 22 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 23 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 One day in Saigon