Does any one know a web site for
weather in the Himalayas?
Perhaps some of you have been
there and can advise. We will be
there in October - Nepal, Tibet,
Sikkim, Bhutan and Darjeeling.
We will not be doing any treks.
All I can find on weather is the
cities in India and would like
to fine tune a little what we
might expect. I understand the
monsoons will be pretty well
finished by then but have no
idea of temperatures we could
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 2 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 3 July itinerary in Japan
- 4 India and Nepal 2014
- 5 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 6 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 7 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 9 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 10 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 11 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 12 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 13 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 14 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 15 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 16 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 17 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 18 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 19 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 20 Where in Bali should we stay
- 21 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 22 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 23 Vietnam or Brazil
- 24 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 25 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?