Does any one know a web site for
weather in the Himalayas?
Perhaps some of you have been
there and can advise. We will be
there in October - Nepal, Tibet,
Sikkim, Bhutan and Darjeeling.
We will not be doing any treks.
All I can find on weather is the
cities in India and would like
to fine tune a little what we
might expect. I understand the
monsoons will be pretty well
finished by then but have no
idea of temperatures we could
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Building Massive Leg Muscles Without The Squat
- 2 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 5 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 6 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 India in March and April??
- 9 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 10 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 11 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 12 Japan- National Holiday
- 13 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 14 Passport
- 15 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 16 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 17 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 18 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 19 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 20 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 21 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 22 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 23 Amakusa island help
- 24 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 25 Weekend Breaks from Singapore