Does any one know a web site for
weather in the Himalayas?
Perhaps some of you have been
there and can advise. We will be
there in October - Nepal, Tibet,
Sikkim, Bhutan and Darjeeling.
We will not be doing any treks.
All I can find on weather is the
cities in India and would like
to fine tune a little what we
might expect. I understand the
monsoons will be pretty well
finished by then but have no
idea of temperatures we could
Thanks in advance.
- 1 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 2 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 3 laundry services in Thailand and Vietnam for special clothes
- 4 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 5 ypur daily news
- 6 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 7 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 8 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 9 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 10 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 11 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 12 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 13 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 14 Food in Uzbekistan
- 15 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 16 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 17 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 18 Train Fares in Japan
- 19 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 20 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 21 Udaipur, India
- 22 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 23 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 24 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 25 independent travel in India