Does any one know a web site for
weather in the Himalayas?
Perhaps some of you have been
there and can advise. We will be
there in October - Nepal, Tibet,
Sikkim, Bhutan and Darjeeling.
We will not be doing any treks.
All I can find on weather is the
cities in India and would like
to fine tune a little what we
might expect. I understand the
monsoons will be pretty well
finished by then but have no
idea of temperatures we could
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 2 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 3 Travel within Japan
- 4 SILK BLANKETS: BEIJING or SHANGHAI
- 5 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 6 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 10 Hotel Chang Mai
- 11 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 12 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 13 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 14 Thailand
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 16 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 17 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 18 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 19 Hotel in Hanoi
- 20 India help needed
- 21 Beach hotel Thailand
- 22 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 23 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 24 Sim cards and adaptors
- 25 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!