Does any one know a web site for
weather in the Himalayas?
Perhaps some of you have been
there and can advise. We will be
there in October - Nepal, Tibet,
Sikkim, Bhutan and Darjeeling.
We will not be doing any treks.
All I can find on weather is the
cities in India and would like
to fine tune a little what we
might expect. I understand the
monsoons will be pretty well
finished by then but have no
idea of temperatures we could
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 2 Free Tour Guide in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 5 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 6 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 7 hiking japan sept
- 8 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 9 Japan rough itinerary
- 10 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 11 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 12 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 13 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 14 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 15 shanghai for 4 days
- 16 Budget Servied Apt
- 17 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 18 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 20 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 21 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 22 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 23 Something about... Malaysia
- 24 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 25 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids