Does any one know a web site for
weather in the Himalayas?
Perhaps some of you have been
there and can advise. We will be
there in October - Nepal, Tibet,
Sikkim, Bhutan and Darjeeling.
We will not be doing any treks.
All I can find on weather is the
cities in India and would like
to fine tune a little what we
might expect. I understand the
monsoons will be pretty well
finished by then but have no
idea of temperatures we could
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 5 weeks in Japan
- 3 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 4 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 6 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 7 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 8 Lodge in Borneo
- 9 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 10 China and Japan help
- 11 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 12 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 13 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 14 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 15 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 16 Requesting Passport Number
- 17 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 18 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 19 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 20 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 21 Phu Quoc
- 22 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 23 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 24 Help! India Visa question....
- 25 Singapore hotel