My husband and I are visiting Kathmandu first week of March for 4 days. We have booked day trips already to Bhaktapur and around the Kathmandu valley. We are considering taking the Himalayan mountain tour via Buddha Air or Yeti but we are kind of concerned about safety riding a small plane. Would appreciate any advise from experienced Fodorites especially those who have taken this tour. Is it worth it and therefore a must do?
Himalayan Mountain tour from Kathmandu
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 2 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 3 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 4 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 5 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 6 Japan Itinerary for May
- 7 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 8 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 9 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 10 General question
- 11 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 12 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 13 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 14 South Korea 5 days
- 15 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 16 Thai island escape
- 17 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 18 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 19 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 20 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 21 Phuket Hotel
- 22 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 23 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 24 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 25 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport