My husband and I are visiting Kathmandu first week of March for 4 days. We have booked day trips already to Bhaktapur and around the Kathmandu valley. We are considering taking the Himalayan mountain tour via Buddha Air or Yeti but we are kind of concerned about safety riding a small plane. Would appreciate any advise from experienced Fodorites especially those who have taken this tour. Is it worth it and therefore a must do?
Himalayan Mountain tour from Kathmandu
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 3 Travel Insurance
- 4 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 5 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 6 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 9 South East Asia
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 12 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 13 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 14 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 15 1 week Philippines
- 16 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 17 Japan: best time to go?
- 18 Magical India
- 19 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 20 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 21 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 22 SALAY from BAGAN
- 23 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 24 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 25 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.