Going solo with Adventures Abroad to Bhutan, Sikkim, Darjeeling in mid-March. Has anyone taken this trip? This will be my first trip with AA after several with OAT. What can I expect with weather? Packing suggestions would be helpful. Will wi-fi be available? Unlike OAT, AA does not share client list in advance. Too bad as it's fun to connect Pre-trip.
- 1 ypur daily news
- 2 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 3 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 4 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 5 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 6 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 7 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 8 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 9 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 10 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 11 Food in Uzbekistan
- 12 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 13 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 14 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 15 Train Fares in Japan
- 16 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 17 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 18 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 21 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 22 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 23 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 24 independent travel in India
- 25 Four Seasons Golden Triangle