Never thought that we would get air tickets for Christmas time for going to Phuket, but we got the confirmations! That was great, but now we can't get hotels. The only one we could get is Hilton on Karon beach. Would appreciate any feedback on this. Thanks.
Hilton in Phuket
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 2 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 3 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 4 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 5 Magical India
- 6 Visit To Goa
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 9 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 10 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 11 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 12 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 13 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 14 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 15 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 16 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 17 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 18 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 19 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 South East Asia
- 22 India's Online VISA Application
- 23 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 24 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 25 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand