I have never been to China. I am planning on a mid to late September trip. I like hiking and need some suggestions for multi day treks, staying in local guesthouses. Any suggestions on itinerary and guides? I can take 18 days. Might like to include Tibet too. Also, never having been to China, are the major cities something to think about visiting as well? Any suggestions for an itinerary would be greatly appreciated.
hiking/trekking in Yunnan area perhaps tibet too?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 Myanmar - some questions
- 4 July itinerary in Japan
- 5 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 6 Kelly Speca is very much interested to visit India this season.
- 7 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 8 Transit Hanoi Airport again? Long time transit? Somewhere to sleep?
- 9 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 10 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 11 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 12 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 13 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 14 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 15 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 16 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 17 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 18 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 19 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 20 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 21 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 22 hokkaido outskirts
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 25 India and Nepal 2014