hello dear travellers.walking,hiking, trekking tours travelling in nepal make you joyful,relax, real nature experiences,see world's highest mountains,himalayas,beautiful cultures,peoples,vilages & a lotssss more interesting diverse sceneries of natures. this is aita singh lama from Kathmandu Nepal.welcome in nepal for himalaya trekking,gentle relaxing & joyful walking,villages trekking,10 day's nature trekking to solitary river valleys/plains/villages/mountains/temples/ancient towns & caves/no mad camps the region name called upper mustang the lost tibetan kingdom, 10 day's mt.everest base camp trekking,10 day's annapurna base camp trekking,10 day's langtang trekking,cities of temples & monkey temples sightseeing, himalaya river rafting,himalaya lakes sailing, temple tiger jungle safari. it will be a great pleasure to us to serve you our quality services if you would give us the chance to offer you our services that is for your trip trekking tours in kathmandu nepal. for more details info,please visit our website- http://www.nepaltrekkingguide.com
hiking trekking walking sightseeing in annapurna everest langtang villages plains river valleys mountains himalaya temples kathmandu nepal
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 2 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 3 budgeting for 2 week trip in Beijing, Hong Kong, Guilin, and Chongqing
- 4 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 5 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 6 April in Bangkok, again!
- 7 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 8 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 9 Problems at 12,000'
- 10 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 11 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 12 Which Putu in Bali????
- 13 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 14 Japan, japan
- 15 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 16 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 17 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 18 Hong Kong restaurants
- 19 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 20 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 21 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 22 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 23 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 24 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 25 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.