hello dear travellers.walking,hiking, trekking tours travelling in nepal make you joyful,relax, real nature experiences,see world's highest mountains,himalayas,beautiful cultures,peoples,vilages & a lotssss more interesting diverse sceneries of natures. this is aita singh lama from Kathmandu Nepal.welcome in nepal for himalaya trekking,gentle relaxing & joyful walking,villages trekking,10 day's nature trekking to solitary river valleys/plains/villages/mountains/temples/ancient towns & caves/no mad camps the region name called upper mustang the lost tibetan kingdom, 10 day's mt.everest base camp trekking,10 day's annapurna base camp trekking,10 day's langtang trekking,cities of temples & monkey temples sightseeing, himalaya river rafting,himalaya lakes sailing, temple tiger jungle safari. it will be a great pleasure to us to serve you our quality services if you would give us the chance to offer you our services that is for your trip trekking tours in kathmandu nepal. for more details info,please visit our website- http://www.nepaltrekkingguide.com
hiking trekking walking sightseeing in annapurna everest langtang villages plains river valleys mountains himalaya temples kathmandu nepal
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 2 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 3 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 4 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 5 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 6 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 7 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 8 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 9 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 10 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 11 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 12 Nepal
- 13 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 14 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 15 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 16 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 17 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 18 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 19 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 20 1st time Japan - solo female
- 21 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 22 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 23 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 24 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 25 Odyssey unlimited