I’ll be travelling in South Korea next month and I was wondering where could be a good area to enjoy and walk by nice coastal scenery, maybe wild rock coast or anything beautiful and characteristic natural seaside spot of Korea.
It could be for hiking a few hours, or just spending a day there or also another one somewhere else with similar natural scenery.
P/S: the general plan is to make a loop around the country ex Seoul for 3 weeks, so, roughly, go south-east to Gyeongju-Busan, turn west towards Suncheon-Jeonju and then north to Seoul again, stopping also here or there when time permits.
I’ll be travelling solo by bus and train and due to time / money restrictions, it won’t be so easy to leave far from mainland (so, no flights or long ferry rides unfortunately...).
Any suggestions for such beautiful coastal places, easily reachable by public transport and budget friendly, would be very much appreciated!!
Many thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Traffic and Police in India
- 2 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 3 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 New Thai Visa
- 6 New Years in Japan
- 7 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 8 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 9 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 10 3 weeks in Japan
- 11 A first time for everything in Japan
- 12 India Tour Companies
- 13 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 14 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 15 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 16 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 17 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 18 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 19 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 20 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 21 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 22 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 23 Vietnam Dong
- 24 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 25 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
Hiking - roaming coastal places south + west - any ideas please?