I’ll be travelling in South Korea next month and I was wondering where could be a good area to enjoy and walk by nice coastal scenery, maybe wild rock coast or anything beautiful and characteristic natural seaside spot of Korea.
It could be for hiking a few hours, or just spending a day there or also another one somewhere else with similar natural scenery.
P/S: the general plan is to make a loop around the country ex Seoul for 3 weeks, so, roughly, go south-east to Gyeongju-Busan, turn west towards Suncheon-Jeonju and then north to Seoul again, stopping also here or there when time permits.
I’ll be travelling solo by bus and train and due to time / money restrictions, it won’t be so easy to leave far from mainland (so, no flights or long ferry rides unfortunately...).
Any suggestions for such beautiful coastal places, easily reachable by public transport and budget friendly, would be very much appreciated!!
Many thanks in advance!!!
Hiking - roaming coastal places south + west - any ideas please?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 2 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 3 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 4 Thailand mid-December
- 5 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 6 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 7 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 8 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 9 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 10 What I like about Mumbai
- 11 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 12 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 13 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 14 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 15 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 16 Indian visa
- 17 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 18 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 19 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 20 One week in Thailand
- 21 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 22 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 23 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 24 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 25 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much