I’ll be travelling in South Korea next month and I was wondering where could be a good area to enjoy and walk by nice coastal scenery, maybe wild rock coast or anything beautiful and characteristic natural seaside spot of Korea.
It could be for hiking a few hours, or just spending a day there or also another one somewhere else with similar natural scenery.
P/S: the general plan is to make a loop around the country ex Seoul for 3 weeks, so, roughly, go south-east to Gyeongju-Busan, turn west towards Suncheon-Jeonju and then north to Seoul again, stopping also here or there when time permits.
I’ll be travelling solo by bus and train and due to time / money restrictions, it won’t be so easy to leave far from mainland (so, no flights or long ferry rides unfortunately...).
Any suggestions for such beautiful coastal places, easily reachable by public transport and budget friendly, would be very much appreciated!!
Many thanks in advance!!!
Hiking - roaming coastal places south + west - any ideas please?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 2 Malaysian honeymoon
- 3 Beach selection in Thailand
- 4 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 5 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 6 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 7 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 8 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 9 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 10 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 12 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 13 India - 2 Days only
- 14 Burma river cruise
- 15 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 16 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 17 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 18 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 My trip report from the Philippines
- 21 China with Collette Tours
- 22 Exploring Thailand
- 23 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 24 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 25 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company