I’ll be travelling in South Korea next month and I was wondering where could be a good area to enjoy and walk by nice coastal scenery, maybe wild rock coast or anything beautiful and characteristic natural seaside spot of Korea.
It could be for hiking a few hours, or just spending a day there or also another one somewhere else with similar natural scenery.
P/S: the general plan is to make a loop around the country ex Seoul for 3 weeks, so, roughly, go south-east to Gyeongju-Busan, turn west towards Suncheon-Jeonju and then north to Seoul again, stopping also here or there when time permits.
I’ll be travelling solo by bus and train and due to time / money restrictions, it won’t be so easy to leave far from mainland (so, no flights or long ferry rides unfortunately...).
Any suggestions for such beautiful coastal places, easily reachable by public transport and budget friendly, would be very much appreciated!!
Many thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 2 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 3 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 4 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 5 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 6 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 7 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 8 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 11 Tokyo hotel help
- 12 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 15 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 16 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 17 How much Yen?
- 18 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 19 South Korea for Chuseok
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 22 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 23 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 24 Bali - What to do?
- 25 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
Hiking - roaming coastal places south + west - any ideas please?