I’ll be travelling in South Korea next month and I was wondering where could be a good area to enjoy and walk by nice coastal scenery, maybe wild rock coast or anything beautiful and characteristic natural seaside spot of Korea.
It could be for hiking a few hours, or just spending a day there or also another one somewhere else with similar natural scenery.
P/S: the general plan is to make a loop around the country ex Seoul for 3 weeks, so, roughly, go south-east to Gyeongju-Busan, turn west towards Suncheon-Jeonju and then north to Seoul again, stopping also here or there when time permits.
I’ll be travelling solo by bus and train and due to time / money restrictions, it won’t be so easy to leave far from mainland (so, no flights or long ferry rides unfortunately...).
Any suggestions for such beautiful coastal places, easily reachable by public transport and budget friendly, would be very much appreciated!!
Many thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 2 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 3 Vaccinations
- 4 Southern India here we come
- 5 a year in burma
- 6 Capsule hotels
- 7 Borneo forest fires
- 8 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 9 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 10 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 11 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 12 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 13 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 14 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 15 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 16 Bridge players Beware!!
- 17 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 18 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 19 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 20 Chengdu and Beijing
- 21 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 22 2 months in Indonesia
- 23 First time to SEA
- 24 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 25 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
Hiking - roaming coastal places south + west - any ideas please?