I’ll be travelling in South Korea next month and I was wondering where could be a good area to enjoy and walk by nice coastal scenery, maybe wild rock coast or anything beautiful and characteristic natural seaside spot of Korea.
It could be for hiking a few hours, or just spending a day there or also another one somewhere else with similar natural scenery.
P/S: the general plan is to make a loop around the country ex Seoul for 3 weeks, so, roughly, go south-east to Gyeongju-Busan, turn west towards Suncheon-Jeonju and then north to Seoul again, stopping also here or there when time permits.
I’ll be travelling solo by bus and train and due to time / money restrictions, it won’t be so easy to leave far from mainland (so, no flights or long ferry rides unfortunately...).
Any suggestions for such beautiful coastal places, easily reachable by public transport and budget friendly, would be very much appreciated!!
Many thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary - tokyo
- 2 How to plan my itinerary in Tokyo
- 3 Teach and Travel China
- 4 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 5 Japan trip- itinerary
- 6 Synthetic Hotel Furniture
- 7 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 8 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 9 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 10 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 11 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 12 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 13 Halong Bay cruise
- 14 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 15 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 16 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 17 Is this crazy?
- 18 In Seoul for one day
- 19 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 20 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 21 India help with where to go
- 22 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 23 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 24 Taxis in Yangon
- 25 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
Hiking - roaming coastal places south + west - any ideas please?