I’ll be travelling in South Korea next month and I was wondering where could be a good area to enjoy and walk by nice coastal scenery, maybe wild rock coast or anything beautiful and characteristic natural seaside spot of Korea.
It could be for hiking a few hours, or just spending a day there or also another one somewhere else with similar natural scenery.
P/S: the general plan is to make a loop around the country ex Seoul for 3 weeks, so, roughly, go south-east to Gyeongju-Busan, turn west towards Suncheon-Jeonju and then north to Seoul again, stopping also here or there when time permits.
I’ll be travelling solo by bus and train and due to time / money restrictions, it won’t be so easy to leave far from mainland (so, no flights or long ferry rides unfortunately...).
Any suggestions for such beautiful coastal places, easily reachable by public transport and budget friendly, would be very much appreciated!!
Many thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 KODAK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT KODAK Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 Remote Control Truck
- 4 Hotel Chang Mai
- 5 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 6 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 7 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 8 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 9 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 10 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 11 Thailand
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 16 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 17 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 18 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 19 Hotel in Hanoi
- 20 India help needed
- 21 Beach hotel Thailand
- 22 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 23 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 24 Sim cards and adaptors
- 25 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
Hiking - roaming coastal places south + west - any ideas please?