I’ll be travelling in South Korea next month and I was wondering where could be a good area to enjoy and walk by nice coastal scenery, maybe wild rock coast or anything beautiful and characteristic natural seaside spot of Korea.
It could be for hiking a few hours, or just spending a day there or also another one somewhere else with similar natural scenery.
P/S: the general plan is to make a loop around the country ex Seoul for 3 weeks, so, roughly, go south-east to Gyeongju-Busan, turn west towards Suncheon-Jeonju and then north to Seoul again, stopping also here or there when time permits.
I’ll be travelling solo by bus and train and due to time / money restrictions, it won’t be so easy to leave far from mainland (so, no flights or long ferry rides unfortunately...).
Any suggestions for such beautiful coastal places, easily reachable by public transport and budget friendly, would be very much appreciated!!
Many thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 2 inexpensive/mid-range food?
- 3 http://healthguidewebs.com/tact9000-led-tactical-flashlight/
- 4 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 5 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 6 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 7 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 8 Other than Kyoto?
- 9 Trip Report : China
- 10 Japan GTG, early April
- 11 Beijing tours
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 14 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 15 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 16 A great trip in India
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 19 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 20 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 21 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 22 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 23 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 24 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 25 Takayama trail, Japan
Hiking - roaming coastal places south + west - any ideas please?