I’ll be travelling in South Korea next month and I was wondering where could be a good area to enjoy and walk by nice coastal scenery, maybe wild rock coast or anything beautiful and characteristic natural seaside spot of Korea.
It could be for hiking a few hours, or just spending a day there or also another one somewhere else with similar natural scenery.
P/S: the general plan is to make a loop around the country ex Seoul for 3 weeks, so, roughly, go south-east to Gyeongju-Busan, turn west towards Suncheon-Jeonju and then north to Seoul again, stopping also here or there when time permits.
I’ll be travelling solo by bus and train and due to time / money restrictions, it won’t be so easy to leave far from mainland (so, no flights or long ferry rides unfortunately...).
Any suggestions for such beautiful coastal places, easily reachable by public transport and budget friendly, would be very much appreciated!!
Many thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Suggest Villas to Book Online for Bali Vacations
- 2 BALI VILLA WANTED
- 3 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 4 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 http://supplementranking.com/exoslim/
- 7 http://www.prohealthguides.com/megadrox/
- 8 Local Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 9 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 10 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 11 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 12 Hanoi Hotel
- 13 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 14 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 15 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 16 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 17 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 18 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 19 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 20 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 21 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 22 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 23 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 24 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 25 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
Hiking - roaming coastal places south + west - any ideas please?