I’ll be travelling in South Korea next month and I was wondering where could be a good area to enjoy and walk by nice coastal scenery, maybe wild rock coast or anything beautiful and characteristic natural seaside spot of Korea.
It could be for hiking a few hours, or just spending a day there or also another one somewhere else with similar natural scenery.
P/S: the general plan is to make a loop around the country ex Seoul for 3 weeks, so, roughly, go south-east to Gyeongju-Busan, turn west towards Suncheon-Jeonju and then north to Seoul again, stopping also here or there when time permits.
I’ll be travelling solo by bus and train and due to time / money restrictions, it won’t be so easy to leave far from mainland (so, no flights or long ferry rides unfortunately...).
Any suggestions for such beautiful coastal places, easily reachable by public transport and budget friendly, would be very much appreciated!!
Many thanks in advance!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 5 myanmar
- 6 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 7 Travel India solo
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 12 Being customs
- 13 Road Scholar tour in China
- 14 Tips in Myanmar
- 15 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 16 A beach of choice on Samui
- 17 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 18 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 19 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 20 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 21 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 22 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 23 Osaka, aquarium?
- 24 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 25 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
Hiking - roaming coastal places south + west - any ideas please?