I'm looking to visit Japan in mid-, to late-September this year; unfortunately just outside what seems to be the official season for climbing Mount Fuji. Since I don't imagine the weather will have deteriorated all that much in 2/3 weeks, I wonder whether someone could say whether it's still possible/advisable to try to hike it at this time?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Review
- 2 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 3 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 4 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 8 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 9 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 10 Road Scholar tour in China
- 11 China in june-July
- 12 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 13 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 14 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 15 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 16 Bali - What to do?
- 17 China in July
- 18 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 19 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 20 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 21 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 22 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 23 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 25 Being customs