I'm looking to visit Japan in mid-, to late-September this year; unfortunately just outside what seems to be the official season for climbing Mount Fuji. Since I don't imagine the weather will have deteriorated all that much in 2/3 weeks, I wonder whether someone could say whether it's still possible/advisable to try to hike it at this time?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 2 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 3 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 4 Tokyo daytrip
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 7 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 8 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 9 Bali - What to do?
- 10 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 14 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 15 Taiwan confusion..
- 16 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 17 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 18 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 19 Laos- two weeks in January
- 20 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 21 Visa for India
- 22 Snapshots From Kerala
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Other than Kyoto?
- 25 Japan itinerary advice