I'm looking to visit Japan in mid-, to late-September this year; unfortunately just outside what seems to be the official season for climbing Mount Fuji. Since I don't imagine the weather will have deteriorated all that much in 2/3 weeks, I wonder whether someone could say whether it's still possible/advisable to try to hike it at this time?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 2 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 3 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 4 First time to India
- 5 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 6 First time getting out of the country
- 7 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 8 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 9 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 10 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 11 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 12 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 13 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 14 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 15 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 16 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 17 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 18 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 19 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 20 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 21 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 22 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 23 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 24 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 25 November, March, June... Japan?