I'm looking to visit Japan in mid-, to late-September this year; unfortunately just outside what seems to be the official season for climbing Mount Fuji. Since I don't imagine the weather will have deteriorated all that much in 2/3 weeks, I wonder whether someone could say whether it's still possible/advisable to try to hike it at this time?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 base bangkok or manilla
- 3 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 4 Idiotic time zone question
- 5 Christmas in the Alps
- 6 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 7 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 Mount Koya
- 10 Sometahing is wrong
- 11 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 12 Twin rooms in Japan
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 15 sri lanka- tips required
- 16 Change my Itinerary?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week