My wife and I had the pleasure of hiking to the summit of the 4095 meter (or 13435 ft) Mount Kinabalu in Malaysia in July this year. Here is a trip report with photos, links and map that I hope can be of use to others: http://gardkarlsen.com/Mount_Kinabalu_Malaysia_trip_report.htm . Get in touch if you have any questions or comments.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - What to do?
- 2 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 3 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 4 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 5 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Tips in Myanmar
- 8 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 9 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 10 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 11 Road Scholar tour in China
- 12 Being customs
- 13 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 14 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 15 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 16 myanmar
- 17 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 18 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 19 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 20 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 21 A beach of choice on Samui
- 22 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 23 Travel India solo
- 24 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 25 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help