My wife and I had the pleasure of hiking to the summit of the 4095 meter (or 13435 ft) Mount Kinabalu in Malaysia in July this year. Here is a trip report with photos, links and map that I hope can be of use to others: http://gardkarlsen.com/Mount_Kinabalu_Malaysia_trip_report.htm . Get in touch if you have any questions or comments.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Önline ☎ AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 3 1-2nights Japanese Alps - where and what?
- 4 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China
- 5 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 6 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 7 Christmas in the Alps
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 13 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 14 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 15 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 16 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 17 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 18 sri lanka- tips required
- 19 base bangkok or manilla
- 20 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 21 Idiotic time zone question
- 22 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 23 Mount Koya
- 24 Sometahing is wrong
- 25 Twin rooms in Japan