I'm arriving NRT on a Friday and leaving on a Monday. I'm staying at the Hilton Narita Airport. I'll take the train into town one of the days, but would like to take a high-speed train to the Mt. Fuji area, where the mountain can be viewed and to have a hot bath, preferably with a view of the mountain. Is this possible? How would one put together such a day trip?
High Speed train to Mt. Fuji and public bath in one day?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 2 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 3 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 4 Kashmir today
- 5 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 6 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 9 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 10 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 11 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 12 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 13 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 14 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 15 Triple Room in Singapore
- 16 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 17 What I like about Mumbai
- 18 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 19 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 20 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 21 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 22 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 23 6 full days in Yagoon
- 24 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 25 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??