I'm arriving NRT on a Friday and leaving on a Monday. I'm staying at the Hilton Narita Airport. I'll take the train into town one of the days, but would like to take a high-speed train to the Mt. Fuji area, where the mountain can be viewed and to have a hot bath, preferably with a view of the mountain. Is this possible? How would one put together such a day trip?
High Speed train to Mt. Fuji and public bath in one day?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Indonesian visa update
- 3 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 4 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 5 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 6 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 7 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 8 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 9 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 10 Japan and China for 16 days
- 11 Exploring Thailand
- 12 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 13 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 14 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 15 Japan in December
- 16 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 17 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 18 Phuket
- 19 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 20 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 21 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 22 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 23 Phones in Asia
- 24 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 25 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice