I'm arriving NRT on a Friday and leaving on a Monday. I'm staying at the Hilton Narita Airport. I'll take the train into town one of the days, but would like to take a high-speed train to the Mt. Fuji area, where the mountain can be viewed and to have a hot bath, preferably with a view of the mountain. Is this possible? How would one put together such a day trip?
High Speed train to Mt. Fuji and public bath in one day?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 2 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 5 Penang
- 6 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 7 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 8 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 9 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 10 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 11 Takayama ideas in April?
- 12 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 13 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 14 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 15 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 16 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 17 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 18 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 19 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 20 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 21 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 22 India
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 25 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa