I'm arriving NRT on a Friday and leaving on a Monday. I'm staying at the Hilton Narita Airport. I'll take the train into town one of the days, but would like to take a high-speed train to the Mt. Fuji area, where the mountain can be viewed and to have a hot bath, preferably with a view of the mountain. Is this possible? How would one put together such a day trip?
High Speed train to Mt. Fuji and public bath in one day?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 4 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 5 Japan night bus
- 6 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 7 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 8 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 9 Problems at 12,000'
- 10 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 11 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 12 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 13 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 14 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 15 Which Putu in Bali????
- 16 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 17 Japan, japan
- 18 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 19 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 20 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 21 Hong Kong restaurants
- 22 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 23 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 24 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 25 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala