I've read that by 2015 it would be completed the construction of the high speed train line that connects Xi'an to Datong.
I've been searching for information but cannot find any.
Does anybody know anything about this?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 2 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 3 Visa for India
- 4 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 5 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 6 Other than Kyoto?
- 7 Japan itinerary advice
- 8 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 9 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 10 Trip Report : China
- 11 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 12 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 13 Japan GTG, early April
- 14 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 15 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 20 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 21 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 22 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 23 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 24 Beijing tours
- 25 Advice needed from Japan train pros