I've got a hen party to organize for next year and we've chosen Thailand as our destination. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of where to go or what to do for this kind of event?
Companies that organize parties?
That kind of thing, any replies would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa for India
- 2 Japan in December with a toddler
- 3 [Volunteer] Offer guided tour in South Korea
- 4 New Delhi - What to see?
- 5 Mount Kailash Trip 2016
- 6 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 7 Hakone accommodation options
- 8 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 9 Kyoto hotels - Royal Park or Citadines Karasuma?
- 10 Seoul and Japan in 3 weeks
- 11 Japan for 1 week-Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka
- 12 Xi'an advice please
- 13 Buying jewelry in India
- 14 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 15 best starting and ending point in Myanmar?
- 16 How are your experiences with Nepal?
- 17 Nature Walks and Hikes
- 18 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 19 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 20 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 21 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 22 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 23 Group (non-private) Tours of South Korea
- 24 Bus Hop-on, Hop off service in Hong Kong
- 25 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau