I've got a hen party to organize for next year and we've chosen Thailand as our destination. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of where to go or what to do for this kind of event?
Companies that organize parties?
That kind of thing, any replies would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Japan Rail Pass
- 4 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 5 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 6 Japan - costs
- 7 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Best Indian food in Bangkok?
- 11 Sri Lanka May
- 12 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 13 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 14 Japan rough itinerary
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 19 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 20 One night in Osaka
- 21 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 22 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 23 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 24 Singapore weather in August/September
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR