I've got a hen party to organize for next year and we've chosen Thailand as our destination. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of where to go or what to do for this kind of event?
Companies that organize parties?
That kind of thing, any replies would be greatly appreciated
Hen Party In Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 2 Driving in Laos
- 3 Sri Lanka/ would like to hire driver/guide
- 4 Loikaw, Padaung Tribe
- 5 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 6 One week in Tokyo
- 7 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 8 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 9 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 10 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 11 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 12 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 13 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 14 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 15 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 16 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 17 china
- 18 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 19 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 20 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 21 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 22 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 23 China - Personal recommendations
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 25 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary