I've got a hen party to organize for next year and we've chosen Thailand as our destination. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of where to go or what to do for this kind of event?
Companies that organize parties?
That kind of thing, any replies would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 2 Eating in India
- 3 Hotel in Hanoi
- 4 17-Day Itinerary
- 5 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 6 Trekking in India
- 7 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 8 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 9 Need Help for the itinerary
- 10 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 11 India On Arrival Visa
- 12 vietnam transportation
- 13 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 14 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 15 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 12 days in Japan
- 18 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 19 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 20 Tigerwalah Experience
- 21 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 22 Where best to stay in Penang
- 23 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 24 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 25 Beaches closest to Rajasthan