I've got a hen party to organize for next year and we've chosen Thailand as our destination. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of where to go or what to do for this kind of event?
Companies that organize parties?
That kind of thing, any replies would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 It has been a tought week in PH
- 2 2-3 days in Georgia
- 3 2 days in Tbilisi
- 4 A train ride through Java
- 5 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 6 Three weeks in beautiful Sri Lanka
- 7 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 8 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 9 My First India Trip
- 10 5 days Japan
- 11 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 12 Castle & King tour questions
- 13 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 14 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 15 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 16 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 17 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 18 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 19 JAPANiCAN.com
- 20 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 21 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 22 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 23 Bicycle riding required?
- 24 hanoi eats
- 25 SE Asia 2014 trip report