I've got a hen party to organize for next year and we've chosen Thailand as our destination. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of where to go or what to do for this kind of event?
Companies that organize parties?
That kind of thing, any replies would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Why Do Our Bones Get Weak?
- 2 Add 3 Inches of Height Naturally
- 3 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 5 http://www.prohealthguides.com/miracle-bust/
- 6 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 7 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 8 Send Rakhi gifts to Your Loved One..!!
- 9 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 10 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 11 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 12 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 13 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 14 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 15 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 16 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 17 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 18 Totally unprepared
- 19 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 20 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 21 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 22 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 23 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 24 An island paradise?
- 25 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu