I've got a hen party to organize for next year and we've chosen Thailand as our destination. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of where to go or what to do for this kind of event?
Companies that organize parties?
That kind of thing, any replies would be greatly appreciated
Hen Party In Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 2 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 3 Travel during China national week?
- 4 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 5 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 8 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 Bali or Fiji
- 11 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 12 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 13 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 14 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 15 Don't use World Expeditions
- 16 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 17 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 18 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 19 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 20 3 days in Teheran
- 21 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 22 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 23 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 24 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 25 Favorite travel apps?