I've got a hen party to organize for next year and we've chosen Thailand as our destination. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of where to go or what to do for this kind of event?
Companies that organize parties?
That kind of thing, any replies would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 I miss Mongolia
- 2 Seoul Searching Questions
- 3 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 4 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 5 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 6 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 7 Visa on Arrival
- 8 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 9 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 10 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 11 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 12 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Japanese art
- 15 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 16 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 18 First time to SEA
- 19 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 20 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 21 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 22 Hakone station confusion
- 23 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 24 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 25 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation