I've got a hen party to organize for next year and we've chosen Thailand as our destination. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of where to go or what to do for this kind of event?
Companies that organize parties?
That kind of thing, any replies would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 USA :Yahoo Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 Yahoo MAIL 24*7
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 4 Laos or Kerala?
- 5 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 6 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 7 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 8 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 9 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 10 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 11 Bali & Singapore in October
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 14 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 15 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 16 Booking on the fly
- 17 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 18 Tea estates of Munnar
- 19 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 20 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 21 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 22 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental