I've got a hen party to organize for next year and we've chosen Thailand as our destination. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of where to go or what to do for this kind of event?
Companies that organize parties?
That kind of thing, any replies would be greatly appreciated
Hen Party In Thailand
- 1 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 2 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 3 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 4 Sri Lanka
- 5 Suggestion for Bali
- 6 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 7 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 10 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 11 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 14 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 15 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 16 Hello, Vietnam
- 17 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 18 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 19 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 20 Kashmir or Nepal
- 21 Udaipur, India
- 22 Ipoh
- 23 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 24 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013