I've got a hen party to organize for next year and we've chosen Thailand as our destination. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of where to go or what to do for this kind of event?
Companies that organize parties?
That kind of thing, any replies would be greatly appreciated
Hen Party In Thailand
- 1 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 4 Trip report China
- 5 Looking for affordable travel companies in India!!!!
- 6 Wait time for Vietnam visa on arrival
- 7 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 8 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 9 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 12 Burma, Myanmar Visa On Arrival (VOA) Is Available And Is As Easy As ...
- 13 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 14 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 15 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 16 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 17 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 18 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 19 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 20 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 21 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 22 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 23 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 24 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 25 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?