I've got a hen party to organize for next year and we've chosen Thailand as our destination. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of where to go or what to do for this kind of event?
Companies that organize parties?
That kind of thing, any replies would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trekking in Nepal
- 2 Trekking in Nepal for age 60+
- 3 Discover the Capital of Vietnam
- 4 What beach to choose?!?!
- 5 Private guides & drivers in China
- 6 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 7 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 8 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 9 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 10 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 11 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 12 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 13 Traffic in Hanoi
- 14 Business class on JAL
- 15 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 16 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 17 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 18 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 19 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 20 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 21 4 hour Hong Kong layover
- 22 India group or private tour?
- 23 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!
- 24 GTG Boston-Cambridge (US) July 12
- 25 HA lounge at HND