I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many tours companies and so many fake/good reviews That I am getting a little overwhelmed.
It will be my first time in India, and I need help from those who have done it and can recommend their driver.
Can you also share your itinerary and hotels?
I will be traveling alone, any recommendation, tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Favorite travel apps?
- 2 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 3 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 4 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 5 Destination Bangkok, again
- 6 Honeymoon In sept
- 7 Vietnam October 2014
- 8 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 9 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 12 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 13 Indonesian visa update
- 14 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 15 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 16 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 17 where can i find replica handbags
- 18 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 19 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 20 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 21 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 22 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 23 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 24 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 25 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India