I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many tours companies and so many fake/good reviews That I am getting a little overwhelmed.
It will be my first time in India, and I need help from those who have done it and can recommend their driver.
Can you also share your itinerary and hotels?
I will be traveling alone, any recommendation, tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 2 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 3 Help on Planning my next year itinerary
- 4 Bangkok, Angkor, Hanoi: Questions
- 5 Bangkok, buffet restaurants.
- 6 Bangkok, day tours.
- 7 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 8 Kyushu in late September
- 9 My First India Trip
- 10 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 11 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 12 Is luggage check through available between silk air and air china
- 13 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 14 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 15 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 16 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 17 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 18 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 19 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 20 hanoi eats
- 21 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 22 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 23 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 24 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 25 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August