I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many tours companies and so many fake/good reviews That I am getting a little overwhelmed.
It will be my first time in India, and I need help from those who have done it and can recommend their driver.
Can you also share your itinerary and hotels?
I will be traveling alone, any recommendation, tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.usadrugguide.com/cognidepth-review/
- 2 Ha Noi Vietnam free tourguide
- 3 Send Flowers to Delhi
- 4 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 5 How To Self-Publish Employing A Short-Run Book Printer
- 6 Ha Noi Vietnam free tourguide
- 7 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 8 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 9 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 10 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 11 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 12 Japan in February
- 13 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 14 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 15 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 16 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 17 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 18 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 19 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 20 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 21 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 22 7.5 days in India
- 23 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 24 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 25 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions