I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many tours companies and so many fake/good reviews That I am getting a little overwhelmed.
It will be my first time in India, and I need help from those who have done it and can recommend their driver.
Can you also share your itinerary and hotels?
I will be traveling alone, any recommendation, tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 2 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 3 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 4 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 5 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 6 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 7 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 8 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 10 Indonesia travel agent
- 11 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 12 A beach of choice on Samui
- 13 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 14 Bangkok Taxis
- 15 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 16 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 17 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 18 A month in central Asia
- 19 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 20 Something about... Malaysia
- 21 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 22 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 23 Osaka, aquarium?
- 24 favorite activities in krabi area
- 25 itinerary help for cambodia and laos