I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many tours companies and so many fake/good reviews That I am getting a little overwhelmed.
It will be my first time in India, and I need help from those who have done it and can recommend their driver.
Can you also share your itinerary and hotels?
I will be traveling alone, any recommendation, tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 2 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 3 For Bangkok Lovers
- 4 medical marijuana and Oils for patients
- 5 Movers and Packers Hyderabad
- 6 http://basiccleanseplus.com/brainmaxx/
- 7 Packers and Movers in Mumbai
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 10 India Trip Report
- 11 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 12 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 13 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 14 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 15 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 16 Visiting China - must be tour
- 17 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 18 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 19 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 20 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 21 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 22 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 23 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 24 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)