I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many tours companies and so many fake/good reviews That I am getting a little overwhelmed.
It will be my first time in India, and I need help from those who have done it and can recommend their driver.
Can you also share your itinerary and hotels?
I will be traveling alone, any recommendation, tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 2 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 3 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 4 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 5 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 6 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 7 Totally unprepared
- 8 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 9 Rental Car Bali
- 10 Sulawesi
- 11 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 12 Some notes about South Korea
- 13 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 14 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 15 Made the Jump!
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 passport visa ques.
- 18 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 19 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 20 In Seoul for one day
- 21 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 24 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 25 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali