I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many tours companies and so many fake/good reviews That I am getting a little overwhelmed.
It will be my first time in India, and I need help from those who have done it and can recommend their driver.
Can you also share your itinerary and hotels?
I will be traveling alone, any recommendation, tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 5 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 6 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 7 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 8 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 9 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 10 Is 5 nights in Lombok too much? Which room at Quinci Pool Villas!
- 11 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 12 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 13 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 14 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 15 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 16 My SEA trip - photos update
- 17 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 18 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 19 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 20 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 21 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 22 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 23 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 24 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 25 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17