I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many tours companies and so many fake/good reviews That I am getting a little overwhelmed.
It will be my first time in India, and I need help from those who have done it and can recommend their driver.
Can you also share your itinerary and hotels?
I will be traveling alone, any recommendation, tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 2 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 3 Tokyo daytrip
- 4 Taiwan confusion..
- 5 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 6 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 7 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 8 Laos- two weeks in January
- 9 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 10 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 11 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 12 Visa for India
- 13 Snapshots From Kerala
- 14 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 15 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 16 Other than Kyoto?
- 17 Japan itinerary advice
- 18 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 19 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 20 Trip Report : China
- 21 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 22 Japan GTG, early April
- 23 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 24 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 25 Googling to going...to Gujarat!