I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many tours companies and so many fake/good reviews That I am getting a little overwhelmed.
It will be my first time in India, and I need help from those who have done it and can recommend their driver.
Can you also share your itinerary and hotels?
I will be traveling alone, any recommendation, tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 사설파카라 ¶¶ ( CASS 22 . COM ) ¶¶ 사설파카라
- 2 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 3 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 4 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 5 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 6 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 7 3 weeks in Japan
- 8 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 9 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 10 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 11 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 12 India Tour Companies
- 13 Vietnam Dong
- 14 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 15 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 16 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 17 New Years in Japan
- 18 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 19 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 20 Touristy Thailand
- 21 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 22 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 23 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 24 Myanmar tour companies
- 25 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary