I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many tours companies and so many fake/good reviews That I am getting a little overwhelmed.
It will be my first time in India, and I need help from those who have done it and can recommend their driver.
Can you also share your itinerary and hotels?
I will be traveling alone, any recommendation, tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 2 Visa on Arrival
- 3 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 4 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 5 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 6 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 7 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 8 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 9 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 Japanese art
- 12 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 13 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 14 Seoul Searching Questions
- 15 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 16 First time to SEA
- 17 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 18 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 19 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 20 Hakone station confusion
- 21 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 22 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 23 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 24 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 25 Backstreet Academy