I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many tours companies and so many fake/good reviews That I am getting a little overwhelmed.
It will be my first time in India, and I need help from those who have done it and can recommend their driver.
Can you also share your itinerary and hotels?
I will be traveling alone, any recommendation, tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 2 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 3 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 4 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 5 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 6 9 days in Bali
- 7 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 8 Activation of JR Pass
- 9 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 10 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 11 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 12 My new 10 year china visa
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 14 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 15 Layover in Hong Kong
- 16 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 17 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 18 Italy from an Asian base
- 19 2 weeks in Java
- 20 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 21 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 22 Hotel with easy access to Itami airport
- 23 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 24 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 25 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions