A couple of friends and I are going to Nepal, and possibly to India, this September through December. This is pretty open ended: Does anyone have suggestions on things to do/things to avoid/customs to be aware of/places not to miss/realistic traveling points among India, Nepal, and China/etc.? Really, anything would be helpful at this point, even weather for that time of year and vaccinations to get.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/enduro-rush/
- 2 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 3 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 6 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 7 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 8 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 12 shanghai for 4 days
- 13 Budget Servied Apt
- 14 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 17 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 18 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 19 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 20 Something about... Malaysia
- 21 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 22 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 23 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 24 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 25 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip