A couple of friends and I are going to Nepal, and possibly to India, this September through December. This is pretty open ended: Does anyone have suggestions on things to do/things to avoid/customs to be aware of/places not to miss/realistic traveling points among India, Nepal, and China/etc.? Really, anything would be helpful at this point, even weather for that time of year and vaccinations to get.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 2 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 5 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 8 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 9 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 10 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 11 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 12 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 13 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 14 Amakusa island help
- 15 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 16 Rishikesh, India
- 17 a month in india
- 18 Itinerary Help?!
- 19 Tipping
- 20 10 days in Japan. 3 adults, 3 tween girls
- 21 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 22 My Vague Plans For Sri Lanka And South India
- 23 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 24 Self Drive cherry blossom - Yamanishi or Tohoku?
- 25 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees