A couple of friends and I are going to Nepal, and possibly to India, this September through December. This is pretty open ended: Does anyone have suggestions on things to do/things to avoid/customs to be aware of/places not to miss/realistic traveling points among India, Nepal, and China/etc.? Really, anything would be helpful at this point, even weather for that time of year and vaccinations to get.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 신천지여신 ◐☆주_소= vtk19.컴 ◐☆
- 2 무료릴신천지 ▣☆접 속 : vtk19.컴 ▣☆
- 3 CNX late arrival?
- 4 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 5 is this a good travel plan?
- 6 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 7 currency conversion
- 8 Phenom Penh
- 9 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 10 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 11 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 12 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 13 One day in Saigon
- 14 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 15 Bali private driver recommendation
- 16 North India Itinerary advice
- 17 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 18 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 19 The Indian money crunch.
- 20 The truth about elephant tourism
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 23 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 24 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 25 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?