Our flight in April arrives at Narita airport at 4:40 PM after a 12 hour flight from Chicago. We are staying at the Intercontinental Grand in Yokohama. What is the best way to get there? Is it better to take the Narita Express train to Yokahama and a taxi from the station in Yokohama or to take the Airport Limousine bus? I think the Airport Limousine Bus stops stops at our hotel. We will have two 26 in suitcases and I am concerned about the logistics either way. Does anyone know how long the bus ride would be at that hour? Is there a place to put large suitcases on the train?Thank you for your help!!
Help with transportation from Narita
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi driver wanted
- 2 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 3 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 6 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 7 2nd location on the beach
- 8 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 9 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 10 Thailand - Food recos
- 11 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 12 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 13 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 14 Laos for the backpacker
- 15 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 16 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 17 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 18 Thailand Hotel
- 19 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 20 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 21 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 22 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 23 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 24 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 25 Elephants in Northern Thailand