Our flight in April arrives at Narita airport at 4:40 PM after a 12 hour flight from Chicago. We are staying at the Intercontinental Grand in Yokohama. What is the best way to get there? Is it better to take the Narita Express train to Yokahama and a taxi from the station in Yokohama or to take the Airport Limousine bus? I think the Airport Limousine Bus stops stops at our hotel. We will have two 26 in suitcases and I am concerned about the logistics either way. Does anyone know how long the bus ride would be at that hour? Is there a place to put large suitcases on the train?Thank you for your help!!
Help with transportation from Narita
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 2 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?
- 3 India and Nepal 2014
- 4 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 5 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 6 July itinerary in Japan
- 7 Where in Bali should we stay
- 8 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 9 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 10 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 11 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 12 Vietnam or Brazil
- 13 Getting a "feel" for a country.
- 14 Car rental companies Phuket Airport?
- 15 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 16 Itinerary Feedback - Thailand
- 17 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 18 Delhi, Agra, Rajasthan, Varanasi, Kolkata-Winter TR!
- 19 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 20 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 21 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 22 Any info about Zomato?
- 23 First trip to Japan
- 24 Kyoto, Nara, Hakone - what advance reservations do we need?
- 25 Beijing Airport to City Late Night Bus