I've just found out I have been offered a research placement in Singapore for two months. I leave in about 2weeks and have never been overseas before, never been away from home for two months and know next to nothing about Singapore.
I've been reading about all the fabulous things to do in Singapore, which I am sure to cover in two months, but I am concerned about the essentials, especially as I have so little time to plan!
Things like what sim card is best for international calls from Singapore back to Australia, what travel cards are best to use over there (ie 28degree mastercard vs prepaid cards) and if anyone knows any info about what the student hostels are like over there!!
Any suggestions or help would be very very greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 2 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 3 Is this crazy?
- 4 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 5 thai baht allowance
- 6 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 7 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 8 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 9 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 10 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 11 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 12 In Seoul for one day
- 13 Japan & WiFi
- 14 Bali airport transportation
- 15 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 16 Travel Itenary
- 17 Halong Bay cruise
- 18 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 19 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 20 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 21 Passport for Indonesia
- 22 Fabric shops in India
- 23 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 24 japan itenirary help
- 25 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.