I've just found out I have been offered a research placement in Singapore for two months. I leave in about 2weeks and have never been overseas before, never been away from home for two months and know next to nothing about Singapore.
I've been reading about all the fabulous things to do in Singapore, which I am sure to cover in two months, but I am concerned about the essentials, especially as I have so little time to plan!
Things like what sim card is best for international calls from Singapore back to Australia, what travel cards are best to use over there (ie 28degree mastercard vs prepaid cards) and if anyone knows any info about what the student hostels are like over there!!
Any suggestions or help would be very very greatly appreciated!!!
HELP!!! (with the essentials!)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 2 Myanmar itinerary help
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 5 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 6 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 7 Amphawa Floating Market
- 8 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 9 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 10 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 11 Malaysian honeymoon
- 12 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 13 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 14 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 15 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 16 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 17 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 18 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 19 Krabi island tours
- 20 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 21 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 22 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 Day trip by car from Kyoto?