I've just found out I have been offered a research placement in Singapore for two months. I leave in about 2weeks and have never been overseas before, never been away from home for two months and know next to nothing about Singapore.
I've been reading about all the fabulous things to do in Singapore, which I am sure to cover in two months, but I am concerned about the essentials, especially as I have so little time to plan!
Things like what sim card is best for international calls from Singapore back to Australia, what travel cards are best to use over there (ie 28degree mastercard vs prepaid cards) and if anyone knows any info about what the student hostels are like over there!!
Any suggestions or help would be very very greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 2 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 3 Traffic and Police in India
- 4 India visa for new passport
- 5 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 6 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 7 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 8 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 9 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 10 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 11 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 12 Serendipity Srilanka
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 New Thai Visa
- 15 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 16 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 17 New Years in Japan
- 18 Sri Lanka in December
- 19 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 20 january 31 in colombo
- 21 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 22 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 23 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 24 3 weeks in Japan
- 25 A first time for everything in Japan