I've just found out I have been offered a research placement in Singapore for two months. I leave in about 2weeks and have never been overseas before, never been away from home for two months and know next to nothing about Singapore.
I've been reading about all the fabulous things to do in Singapore, which I am sure to cover in two months, but I am concerned about the essentials, especially as I have so little time to plan!
Things like what sim card is best for international calls from Singapore back to Australia, what travel cards are best to use over there (ie 28degree mastercard vs prepaid cards) and if anyone knows any info about what the student hostels are like over there!!
Any suggestions or help would be very very greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement/
- 3 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 4 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 5 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 6 Tokyo daytrip
- 7 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 8 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 9 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 10 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 13 Bali - What to do?
- 14 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 17 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 18 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 19 Taiwan confusion..
- 20 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 21 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 22 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 23 Laos- two weeks in January
- 24 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 25 Visa for India