I've just found out I have been offered a research placement in Singapore for two months. I leave in about 2weeks and have never been overseas before, never been away from home for two months and know next to nothing about Singapore.
I've been reading about all the fabulous things to do in Singapore, which I am sure to cover in two months, but I am concerned about the essentials, especially as I have so little time to plan!
Things like what sim card is best for international calls from Singapore back to Australia, what travel cards are best to use over there (ie 28degree mastercard vs prepaid cards) and if anyone knows any info about what the student hostels are like over there!!
Any suggestions or help would be very very greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 2 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 3 Thailand Assistance
- 4 Where to go SOLO in (SE. Asia?) june/july (3-4 weeks)? Help me decide
- 5 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice
- 6 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 7 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 8 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 9 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 10 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 11 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 12 How to do this
- 13 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 14 Delhi costs
- 15 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 16 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 17 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 18 Japan: ATM Machines
- 19 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 20 Phuket
- 21 Hotel in Delhi
- 22 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 23 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 24 Japan in February
- 25 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China