I am going to thailand in November.
This is my preliminary itinerary.
Sunday and Monday Bangkock.
Tuesday - Wed- ayutthaya and kanchanaburi. we are trying to decide if we should do these as day trips, or stay in one overnight and skip the other. we would come back to bangkock to fly to the next destination (dont really want to take a long train ride up north.
thurs-mon Chiang Mai
tues- wed Chiang Rai
thurs- sunday islands.
Also- we want to do a trek. right now my itinerary is built to do this in Chiang Mai- but if the trekking is better in Chiang Rai we would want to move some days around so if anyone has an thoughts please let me know!
Im not a huge beach person which is why the island time is so limited, i want to see but dont want to spend a lot of time there.
I know this seems very busy but this is how i like to travel
Any feedback is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan rough itinerary
- 2 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 3 Laos planning.
- 4 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 5 Japan Rail Pass
- 6 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 7 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 8 Japan for Foodies
- 9 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 10 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 11 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 12 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 13 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 14 One night in Osaka
- 15 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 16 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 17 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 18 Singapore weather in August/September
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 First time going abroad
- 21 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 Backpacking on a budget
- 25 Googling to going...to Gujarat!