I am going to thailand in November.
This is my preliminary itinerary.
Sunday and Monday Bangkock.
Tuesday - Wed- ayutthaya and kanchanaburi. we are trying to decide if we should do these as day trips, or stay in one overnight and skip the other. we would come back to bangkock to fly to the next destination (dont really want to take a long train ride up north.
thurs-mon Chiang Mai
tues- wed Chiang Rai
thurs- sunday islands.
Also- we want to do a trek. right now my itinerary is built to do this in Chiang Mai- but if the trekking is better in Chiang Rai we would want to move some days around so if anyone has an thoughts please let me know!
Im not a huge beach person which is why the island time is so limited, i want to see but dont want to spend a lot of time there.
I know this seems very busy but this is how i like to travel
Any feedback is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are 22/7
- 2 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 3 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 4 Vietnam 3 week itinerary help
- 5 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 6 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 7 Sri Lanka in December
- 8 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 9 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 10 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 11 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 12 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 13 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 14 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 15 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 16 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 17 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Hong Kong
- 19 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 20 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 23 Something about... Malaysia
- 24 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 25 Budget Servied Apt