I am going to thailand in November.
This is my preliminary itinerary.
Sunday and Monday Bangkock.
Tuesday - Wed- ayutthaya and kanchanaburi. we are trying to decide if we should do these as day trips, or stay in one overnight and skip the other. we would come back to bangkock to fly to the next destination (dont really want to take a long train ride up north.
thurs-mon Chiang Mai
tues- wed Chiang Rai
thurs- sunday islands.
Also- we want to do a trek. right now my itinerary is built to do this in Chiang Mai- but if the trekking is better in Chiang Rai we would want to move some days around so if anyone has an thoughts please let me know!
Im not a huge beach person which is why the island time is so limited, i want to see but dont want to spend a lot of time there.
I know this seems very busy but this is how i like to travel
Any feedback is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 2 3 weeks in Japan
- 3 A first time for everything in Japan
- 4 India Tour Companies
- 5 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 6 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 7 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 8 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 11 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 12 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 13 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 14 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 15 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 16 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 17 Vietnam Dong
- 18 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 19 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 20 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 21 New Years in Japan
- 22 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 23 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 24 Touristy Thailand
- 25 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia