I am going to thailand in November.
This is my preliminary itinerary.
Sunday and Monday Bangkock.
Tuesday - Wed- ayutthaya and kanchanaburi. we are trying to decide if we should do these as day trips, or stay in one overnight and skip the other. we would come back to bangkock to fly to the next destination (dont really want to take a long train ride up north.
thurs-mon Chiang Mai
tues- wed Chiang Rai
thurs- sunday islands.
Also- we want to do a trek. right now my itinerary is built to do this in Chiang Mai- but if the trekking is better in Chiang Rai we would want to move some days around so if anyone has an thoughts please let me know!
Im not a huge beach person which is why the island time is so limited, i want to see but dont want to spend a lot of time there.
I know this seems very busy but this is how i like to travel
Any feedback is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec*h SUPP0RT NORTON CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 NORTON 24*7
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 4 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 5 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 6 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 7 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 8 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 9 Christmas in the Alps
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 12 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 13 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 14 Laos or Kerala?
- 15 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 16 Bali & Singapore in October
- 17 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 18 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 19 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 20 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 21 Booking on the fly
- 22 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 23 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 24 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 25 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town