I am planning a trip to Sri Lanka in 3 week (april 26-may 2) with my husband. We can only stay 6 nights and since there is so much to do, I am having trouble deciding what to choose to visit.
I think we can skip the beaches since we will staying in Maldives for 4 nights after Sri Lanka.
So far, the only thing I know I want to do is to stay two nights at the Ceylon Tea Trails, and also some nights (how many you recommend) at a national park to see elephants in their national habitat (not sure if Yala is the best one, or if you suggest others). Not sure how long it takes from Colombo to Ceylon Tea Trails, to yala, and to wherever else I have time to visit.
Any suggestions to build my itinerary would be greatly appreciated! We both love nature, scenic views, animals, and unique cultures.
thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 2 Singapore or Bali
- 3 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 4 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 5 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 6 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 7 RHK'S Spring trip
- 8 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 9 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 10 Hotels in Beijing
- 11 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 12 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 13 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 14 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 15 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 16 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 17 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 18 First trip to Japan
- 19 Hotel in Tokyo
- 20 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 21 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 22 Business class on JAL
- 23 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 24 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 25 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket