I am planning a trip to Sri Lanka in 3 week (april 26-may 2) with my husband. We can only stay 6 nights and since there is so much to do, I am having trouble deciding what to choose to visit.
I think we can skip the beaches since we will staying in Maldives for 4 nights after Sri Lanka.
So far, the only thing I know I want to do is to stay two nights at the Ceylon Tea Trails, and also some nights (how many you recommend) at a national park to see elephants in their national habitat (not sure if Yala is the best one, or if you suggest others). Not sure how long it takes from Colombo to Ceylon Tea Trails, to yala, and to wherever else I have time to visit.
Any suggestions to build my itinerary would be greatly appreciated! We both love nature, scenic views, animals, and unique cultures.
thank you so much in advance!
Help with Sri Lanka Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 2 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 3 My SEA trip - photos update
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 6 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 Nepal- recipe?
- 9 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 10 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 11 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 12 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 13 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 14 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 15 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 16 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 17 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 18 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 19 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 20 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 21 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 22 Connaught Place
- 23 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 24 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 25 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary