I am planning a trip to Sri Lanka in 3 week (april 26-may 2) with my husband. We can only stay 6 nights and since there is so much to do, I am having trouble deciding what to choose to visit.
I think we can skip the beaches since we will staying in Maldives for 4 nights after Sri Lanka.
So far, the only thing I know I want to do is to stay two nights at the Ceylon Tea Trails, and also some nights (how many you recommend) at a national park to see elephants in their national habitat (not sure if Yala is the best one, or if you suggest others). Not sure how long it takes from Colombo to Ceylon Tea Trails, to yala, and to wherever else I have time to visit.
Any suggestions to build my itinerary would be greatly appreciated! We both love nature, scenic views, animals, and unique cultures.
thank you so much in advance!
Help with Sri Lanka Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Two questions about Thailand
- 2 Help please with long Indonesia trip
- 3 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 4 Bali in begging of July
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 7 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 8 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 9 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 10 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 11 Places to visit in India in October
- 12 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 13 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 14 china
- 15 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 16 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 17 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 18 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 19 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 20 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 21 New airport in Mumbai
- 22 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 23 South East Asia
- 24 Driving in Laos
- 25 One week in Tokyo