I am planning a trip to Sri Lanka in 3 week (april 26-may 2) with my husband. We can only stay 6 nights and since there is so much to do, I am having trouble deciding what to choose to visit.
I think we can skip the beaches since we will staying in Maldives for 4 nights after Sri Lanka.
So far, the only thing I know I want to do is to stay two nights at the Ceylon Tea Trails, and also some nights (how many you recommend) at a national park to see elephants in their national habitat (not sure if Yala is the best one, or if you suggest others). Not sure how long it takes from Colombo to Ceylon Tea Trails, to yala, and to wherever else I have time to visit.
Any suggestions to build my itinerary would be greatly appreciated! We both love nature, scenic views, animals, and unique cultures.
thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 2 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 3 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 4 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 7 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 8 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 9 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 10 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 11 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 12 Hoi An in December?
- 13 Bali airport transportation
- 14 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 15 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 16 Passport for Indonesia
- 17 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 18 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 19 Is this crazy?
- 20 Dollar traveller cheques
- 21 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 22 India help with where to go
- 23 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 24 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 25 Halong Bay cruise