I am planning a trip to Sri Lanka in 3 week (april 26-may 2) with my husband. We can only stay 6 nights and since there is so much to do, I am having trouble deciding what to choose to visit.
I think we can skip the beaches since we will staying in Maldives for 4 nights after Sri Lanka.
So far, the only thing I know I want to do is to stay two nights at the Ceylon Tea Trails, and also some nights (how many you recommend) at a national park to see elephants in their national habitat (not sure if Yala is the best one, or if you suggest others). Not sure how long it takes from Colombo to Ceylon Tea Trails, to yala, and to wherever else I have time to visit.
Any suggestions to build my itinerary would be greatly appreciated! We both love nature, scenic views, animals, and unique cultures.
thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buka Puasa @ i-City Malaysia
- 2 Looking for a Doctor in Metro Manila, Philippines
- 3 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 4 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 5 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 6 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 7 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 8 New Delhi - What to see?
- 9 JAPANiCAN.com
- 10 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 11 Travel in Kyushu.
- 12 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 13 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 14 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 15 3 weeks itinerary China
- 16 Bicycle riding required?
- 17 Castle & King tour questions
- 18 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 19 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 20 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 21 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 22 trekking in july in Myanmar
- 23 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 24 Private guides in Japan
- 25 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China