I am planning a trip to Sri Lanka in 3 week (april 26-may 2) with my husband. We can only stay 6 nights and since there is so much to do, I am having trouble deciding what to choose to visit.
I think we can skip the beaches since we will staying in Maldives for 4 nights after Sri Lanka.
So far, the only thing I know I want to do is to stay two nights at the Ceylon Tea Trails, and also some nights (how many you recommend) at a national park to see elephants in their national habitat (not sure if Yala is the best one, or if you suggest others). Not sure how long it takes from Colombo to Ceylon Tea Trails, to yala, and to wherever else I have time to visit.
Any suggestions to build my itinerary would be greatly appreciated! We both love nature, scenic views, animals, and unique cultures.
thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 안전한놀이터 /「‰」【ZVZ78.COM】「‰」＼raz 토토추천
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 free walking tours in hanoi
- 4 Road Scholar tour in China
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 China in July
- 7 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 8 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 9 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 12 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 13 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 14 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 15 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 17 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 18 Being customs
- 19 Itinerary feedback please
- 20 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 21 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 22 Tips in Myanmar
- 23 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 24 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 25 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?