I am planning a trip to Sri Lanka in 3 week (april 26-may 2) with my husband. We can only stay 6 nights and since there is so much to do, I am having trouble deciding what to choose to visit.
I think we can skip the beaches since we will staying in Maldives for 4 nights after Sri Lanka.
So far, the only thing I know I want to do is to stay two nights at the Ceylon Tea Trails, and also some nights (how many you recommend) at a national park to see elephants in their national habitat (not sure if Yala is the best one, or if you suggest others). Not sure how long it takes from Colombo to Ceylon Tea Trails, to yala, and to wherever else I have time to visit.
Any suggestions to build my itinerary would be greatly appreciated! We both love nature, scenic views, animals, and unique cultures.
thank you so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Safari 2017
- 2 India in March and April??
- 3 Datong in Winter
- 4 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 5 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 6 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 7 haneda hotel
- 8 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 9 Rishikesh, India
- 10 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 11 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 14 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 15 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 16 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 17 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 18 Japan- National Holiday
- 19 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 22 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 23 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 24 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip