in seoul for a weekend in july (tourism and relaxation at end of business trip) and am choosing between (1) W walkerhill, (2) renaissance seoul hotel (3) grand hyatt and (4) sejong hotel. cost, location, and comfort are key considerations. any suggestions would be much appreciated! thanks!
Help with Seoul hotel...
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 3 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 4 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 5 Magical India
- 6 geisha performance
- 7 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 8 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 9 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 10 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 11 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 12 Trip report China
- 13 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 14 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 15 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 16 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 17 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 18 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 19 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 20 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 21 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 22 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 23 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 24 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 25 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain