We are a family of 3 (with 4 year old daughter) planning to visit Asia (Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia) for 12-14 days.
Here is the Itinerary we are planning to work with.
Day 1 – arrive in Singapore
Day2,3 – Singapore
Day 4 – Arrive in Georgetown, Penang
Day 5,6 – Georgetown and arrive in KL
Day 7, - KL
Day 8 – arrive in BALI
Day 9,10,11,12 – Bali (May be go to Gili island)
Day13 – travel home
1. Do you have any suggestions? Do we need 2 days in Georgetown or should we spend an additional day in Bali and visit Gili island?
2. From KL to Georgetown – should we take the train considering air asia has flights costing pretty much the same as the train. What makes more sense in terms of time and accessibility? – train or the flight?
3. Do we need rental car for places like Penang/Georgetown and Bali? If no rental car what's the best way to move around?
4. Is 4 days enough in Bali considering there is lot to do and see. Do you recommend going to Gili island?
Appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 aol Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 aol Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 3 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 4 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 5 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 8 Hotel Chang Mai
- 9 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 10 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 11 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 12 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 13 Hotel in Hanoi
- 14 India help needed
- 15 Beach hotel Thailand
- 16 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 17 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 18 Sim cards and adaptors
- 19 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 20 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 21 Sri Lanka Visa
- 22 Hoi Ann hotel
- 23 Place to stay Hue
- 24 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 25 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?