Finding lots of information on JL passes, but nothing returned in search quite was I was looking for.
Wife and I going to Japan in January, looking at a 7 day JL pass.
Right now we are headed to Kyoto on a day tip (!!! I know I know) then going a few days up to Niigita for snowboarding. Ultimately we have to end up at the Niseko station to meet up with a bunch of friends for our snowboard holiday. We are leaving from the Tokyo station for both Kyoto trip and the journey to Niseko. tthree questions before i pull the trigger on the JL pass:
1) I think taking one of these trains http://bit.ly/RRaBeV should work with the JL pass.
2) Some sites say we can't use Sleeper trains at all, others say an additional fee will apply. Which is it?
3) We're also traveling with two snowboard bags. Will there be any issues on JL with the oversize bags? extra fees? tips or tricks you might share?
thanks for any help you can provide!
Help with JL pass for Jan-Dec
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 2 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 5 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 9 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 10 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 11 Indonesian visa update
- 12 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 13 Vietnam October 2014
- 14 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 15 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 16 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 17 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 18 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 19 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 20 3 days in Teheran
- 21 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 22 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 23 Myranmar VISA
- 24 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 25 slightly... paranoid parent