Finding lots of information on JL passes, but nothing returned in search quite was I was looking for.
Wife and I going to Japan in January, looking at a 7 day JL pass.
Right now we are headed to Kyoto on a day tip (!!! I know I know) then going a few days up to Niigita for snowboarding. Ultimately we have to end up at the Niseko station to meet up with a bunch of friends for our snowboard holiday. We are leaving from the Tokyo station for both Kyoto trip and the journey to Niseko. tthree questions before i pull the trigger on the JL pass:
1) I think taking one of these trains http://bit.ly/RRaBeV should work with the JL pass.
2) Some sites say we can't use Sleeper trains at all, others say an additional fee will apply. Which is it?
3) We're also traveling with two snowboard bags. Will there be any issues on JL with the oversize bags? extra fees? tips or tricks you might share?
thanks for any help you can provide!
Help with JL pass for Jan-Dec
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 2 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 3 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 4 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 5 What I like about Mumbai
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 8 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 9 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 10 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 11 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 12 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 13 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 14 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 15 Connaught Place
- 16 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 17 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 18 Nepal- recipe?
- 19 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 20 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 21 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 22 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 23 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 24 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 25 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!