Finding lots of information on JL passes, but nothing returned in search quite was I was looking for.
Wife and I going to Japan in January, looking at a 7 day JL pass.
Right now we are headed to Kyoto on a day tip (!!! I know I know) then going a few days up to Niigita for snowboarding. Ultimately we have to end up at the Niseko station to meet up with a bunch of friends for our snowboard holiday. We are leaving from the Tokyo station for both Kyoto trip and the journey to Niseko. tthree questions before i pull the trigger on the JL pass:
1) I think taking one of these trains http://bit.ly/RRaBeV should work with the JL pass.
2) Some sites say we can't use Sleeper trains at all, others say an additional fee will apply. Which is it?
3) We're also traveling with two snowboard bags. Will there be any issues on JL with the oversize bags? extra fees? tips or tricks you might share?
thanks for any help you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 2 A train ride through Java
- 3 Castle & King tour questions
- 4 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 5 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 6 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 7 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 8 5 days Japan
- 9 My First India Trip
- 10 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 11 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 12 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 13 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 14 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 15 JAPANiCAN.com
- 16 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 17 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 18 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 19 Bicycle riding required?
- 20 hanoi eats
- 21 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 22 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 23 Malaysia travel route help!
- 24 3 weeks itinerary China
- 25 Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!