Finding lots of information on JL passes, but nothing returned in search quite was I was looking for.
Wife and I going to Japan in January, looking at a 7 day JL pass.
Right now we are headed to Kyoto on a day tip (!!! I know I know) then going a few days up to Niigita for snowboarding. Ultimately we have to end up at the Niseko station to meet up with a bunch of friends for our snowboard holiday. We are leaving from the Tokyo station for both Kyoto trip and the journey to Niseko. tthree questions before i pull the trigger on the JL pass:
1) I think taking one of these trains http://bit.ly/RRaBeV should work with the JL pass.
2) Some sites say we can't use Sleeper trains at all, others say an additional fee will apply. Which is it?
3) We're also traveling with two snowboard bags. Will there be any issues on JL with the oversize bags? extra fees? tips or tricks you might share?
thanks for any help you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 2 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 3 Southern India here we come
- 4 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 5 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 6 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 7 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 8 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 9 Bridge players Beware!!
- 10 Vaccinations
- 11 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 12 Capsule hotels
- 13 Borneo forest fires
- 14 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 15 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 16 Chengdu and Beijing
- 17 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 18 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 19 2 months in Indonesia
- 20 a year in burma
- 21 First time to SEA
- 22 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 23 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 24 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 25 Seoul Searching Questions