I am looking for help in planning a trip to Thailand. The purpose of the trip is our honeymoon. We would like to spend a few days on the beach and a few days in a national park. We have researched several "tours" that were 3 days in Khao Suk or Khlong Phanom involved canoeing, hiking and sightseeing in the jungle. We are avid hikers and enjoy our time in the outdoors as much as we do the beach. Another thing we are strongly considering is touring Ankor Wat. Any help is greatly appreciated as we have both traveled a fair amount in Europe but neither of us have been to Asia. Here is a very rough draft of our itinerary as we are in the beginning stages of planning. Thank you in advance for your help!
Arrive in Bankok 12/24
12/25 sightseeing in BKK
12/26 fly to Siem Reap
12/27 tour Ankor Wat and late flight back to BKK
12/28 sightseeing in BKK
12/29 -1/3 beach, we were thinking maybe 2 nights in Phi Phi and 3 nights at JW Marriot phuket
1/3- 1/7 this is the time I need the most help with, we will probably end up doing one of the tours I mentioned.
1/7-1/9 We will probably be staying at the Anantara Riverside in BKK before flying home on the 9th.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam visa debate
- 2 Please help us with planning a Silk Road tour in China 2017
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 4 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 5 Vietnam visa
- 6 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 7 Silk Road Tour - China
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 18 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 21 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 24 Japan - costs
- 25 Japan for Foodies