I am looking for help in planning a trip to Thailand. The purpose of the trip is our honeymoon. We would like to spend a few days on the beach and a few days in a national park. We have researched several "tours" that were 3 days in Khao Suk or Khlong Phanom involved canoeing, hiking and sightseeing in the jungle. We are avid hikers and enjoy our time in the outdoors as much as we do the beach. Another thing we are strongly considering is touring Ankor Wat. Any help is greatly appreciated as we have both traveled a fair amount in Europe but neither of us have been to Asia. Here is a very rough draft of our itinerary as we are in the beginning stages of planning. Thank you in advance for your help!
Arrive in Bankok 12/24
12/25 sightseeing in BKK
12/26 fly to Siem Reap
12/27 tour Ankor Wat and late flight back to BKK
12/28 sightseeing in BKK
12/29 -1/3 beach, we were thinking maybe 2 nights in Phi Phi and 3 nights at JW Marriot phuket
1/3- 1/7 this is the time I need the most help with, we will probably end up doing one of the tours I mentioned.
1/7-1/9 We will probably be staying at the Anantara Riverside in BKK before flying home on the 9th.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 2 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 3 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 4 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 5 Tokyo daytrip
- 6 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 7 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 8 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 9 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 10 Japan GTG, early April
- 11 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 12 Bali - What to do?
- 13 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 16 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 17 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 18 Taiwan confusion..
- 19 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 20 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 21 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 22 Laos- two weeks in January
- 23 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 24 Visa for India
- 25 Snapshots From Kerala